7. The bunker & burn

Katherine pulled into a parking spot at the college she was attending and put her beloved charger in park... "Where's the Impala?" She asked Dean knowing he couldn't survive without his fathers hotrod.

"Its back at my place" he said to her grabbing her bag and tossing it to her as he slammed the car door closed.

"Wow... you settled down?" she asked him as she walked with him to the front entrance of the history building.

Dean smiled at her comment... "kinda- its a bunker where Sam and I stay, its warded from everything" he explained to her.

Katherine laughed hearing it was warded - "So what are you playing today, F.B.I., new student...?" she asked seriously but with a killer smile.

Dean opened the door for her and she thanked him as the both entered the hall where she had lectures. "Well, I was hoping I would play the new student... but I don't have time to fill out forms right now- so I will just be your boyfriend home from war." he said grabbing her hand.

"Your not wearing a uniform though" she stated simply.

"I don't need one with these scars" Dean said dropping her hand and showing her his arm- that had a hand print embedded on it.

"What the hell?" Katherine said grabbing his arm studying it....