30. Torn

"Whatever you say trouble" Katherine said sliding out of the bed and walking into the bathroom with a sheet wrapped around her.

*Katherine is in the shower*

"Bravo" a males voice said from across the room Dean immediately knew who it was.

"Crowley" Dean growled hiding his body under sheets and reaching for his demon blade beneath his pillow where he always kept it.

"Having fun now are we?" Crowley asked gesturing forwards the bathroom door.

"Leave her out of this." Dean said his knife now in his hand ready for anything.

"Afraid I can't do that Dean." Crowley said looking down at his watch surveying the time passing by.

"Then what do you want?" Dean asked the king of hell.

"Perhaps you haven't been watching your life slowly tick away like I have but, your time here is up." Crowley said looking back up at Dean.

"No... I promised I wouldn't leave her again." Dean said his face flushed.

"You made the deal Dean... Your soul in turn for Sam's life." Crowley said...

"Let's get this over with... But at least give me the decency to die with my jeans and boots on."

"I'll give you five min. That's it and then I will call for you."

Dean hurried into his clothes and grabbed a pen and paper from the desk in the room.

He wrote:

"Dearest Kat,

I love you more than you could possibly imagine... Unfortunately we were not quick enough to find Katerina Petrova... By the time you read this I will be in hell burning. Don't ever forget I love you... And I will not stop fighting until I find a way out."

Love always,

"Hot Shot" ~ Dean Winchester

Dean held the paper in his hand and heard Crowley whistle signaling a hell hound to attack.

Dean screamed as the hell hound tore him inside out - and then the room went quiet once again.

Katherine stepped out of the shower hearing something loud... She dressed quickly still holding a towel and ran out to see Dean covered in blood.

She screamed bloody murder crying and ran to him.... Crouching down beside him wiping the blood off of his face with the towel.

"Damn it Dean! " she said crying hitting the floor with her clinched fists.

She had promised him his wouldn't happen.... She held his head while looking down to see his eyes closed and his body lifeless and torn... And then she noticed something in his hand.

(Don't hate me!!!! Yes... I am tearing them apart *cries* ) comment,vote, follow!