8. Dr. Saltzman

"Its nothing Kat." Dean said shrugging out of her touch- he knew that he had been "gripped tight and raised from perdition" once, he just wasn't ready for another round in the boxing ring with the devil.

"Bull shit! That's a hand-print! " she said lowering her voice as her classmates walked past them- going into the lecture room.

"I'm ok now- it doesn't hurt I promise" he said looking over at the professor whom was about to shut the classroom door.

"We will discuss this more later." Katherine said as she grabbed Deans hand and lead him into the class room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dr. Saltzman didn't seem to mind Katherine being in his class- but there was an odd familiarity about her fiancé  "Damon"   thought Dr.Saltzman as he was finishing up his lecture- seeing Ms. Tower shoot death glares at "Damon" whom only seemed to wink at her and make inappropriate gestures...

"Mr. Damon" The professor said addressing him - Dean looked up quickly putting on his innocent face. "I would like to speak with you after class" he stated clearly as the lecture came to a close.  

Dean nodded and Katherine put her hands over her face... who knew what the professor might say to him.