25. Mystic Falls Grill

Katherine just nodded- she had learned so much is so little time... The girl before her was a witch whom was the lat Bennett witch alive on he planet.

"So....your great grandmother was who?" Katherine asked trying to figure out this puzzle in her mind.

"Emily Bennett she taught my grandmother magic whom taught me- she worked for Katerina Petrova when she lived in mystic falls in 1864."

Bonnie answered her explaining the situation of her great grandmother.

Dean nodded gathering the information, if only they had Sam (Deans brother)... Sam put the prices of cases together all the time but he was back at Bobby Singer's house.

"Now what?" Katherine asked Dean

"We could go check out the town- buy a map and narrow down places for Katerina to be at." Dean said biting his lip in thought.

"Quit that... It's distracting" Katherine said referring to Deans lip biting.

"Make me " Dean replied feistily back at Katherine.

Bonnie cleared her throat... "As much as I would love to see you two start making out in a cemetery, I have to go... Your welcome to tag along as well." Bonnie said before walking back to her car witch was parked next to Deans Impala.

"We will follow you" Katherine said nicely back, understanding Bonnie's argument moments ago.

"Good-I'm heading to the Mystic Falls grill" Bonnie said unlocking her car door and getting in right before Dean and Katherine got into the Impala.

~15 min later~

Dean parked the impala next to a sky blue 1969 Chevy camaro convertible at the grill.

"Slick ride" Dean said to himself -packing his gun in the back pocket of his jeans and a stake on the inside if his jacket.

Katherine eyes the car, it was nice she thought to herself as she walked to the front door and opened it before Dean could get to it.

"Thank you mam' " Dean said to Katherine as Bonnie and him walked inside... It was a pretty quiet place with one man at the bar drinking what seemed to be his sorrows away... And a few people playing pool.

Katherine went straight for the bar while Dean went to go play pool and question about the local life and such with the other pool players while Bonnie walked over to meet a friend in a booth.

Once at the bar she sat down on a barstool and a short blonde haired man about 26 in age walked up...

"What will it be today?" He asked Katherine with a smile...

"Two shot glass's and a bottle of your best whiskey" Katherine said back.

"Rough day huh?" The bartender asked since she was going to be drinking the heavy duty stuff.

"Rough week" Katherine said back looking over at the other guy at the bar, but only getting to see his side.

The man spoke... "Rough day, rough week.....rough century for me." He said with sarcasm lacing his words... "Hey Matt- her bottle is on me tonight, I've been needing someone to drink with for quite some time." He said turning to look at Katherine for the first time.

Katherine watched as the man locked eyes with her, balling out of his barstool... "Katerina?" He asked with a shocked, and heart broken look on his face... As he got back up into the barstool

Then it clicked- she had seen this man before... Damon Salvatore... But how was he alive... The dream she had was from the mid 1800's; he was a vampire.

"No.... I'm the doppelgänger." Katherine said quickly

"Then why is your heart beating so fast?" Damon asked her being able to hear her heat going ninety to nothing in her chest.

"I've seen you before... In a dream, or memory..." She said with no fear in her voice being evident as she tried to slow her heart rate down.

"Hmm... And this is why I need to drink more." Damon said as Matt (the bartender) returned with Katherine's bottle of top shelf whiskey.

"Ditto" Katherine said running her fingertips around the rim of one of the shot glass's.

Damon smiled taking a sip of what seemed to be bourbon...

"So what can I call the lovely doppelgänger?" Damon asked putting his glass down.

Katherine poured two shots and looked over at Dean to see him engulfed in a game of pool.

"Katherine.... Katherine Tower" she said looking back at Damon with a smile

"Well Katherine, I am Damon Salvatore as you might know- I am a vampire and your little friend over there is a hunter." He said looking over at Dean.

"Very observant... But am I a hunter?" She asked him

" You certainly play the part of one but you seem to have something holding you down... A burden perhaps." Damon said reaching into his pocket grabbing his wallet and laying a 50 dollar bill on the bar.

"Is that your car out there?" Dean said walking over to the bar speaking directly to Damon

"Yeah- I built her from wheels and up." Damon said to Dean

"It's nice to see other people admiring the classics and conserving them." Dean said looking at Damon.

Katherine noticed Dean slowly going for his stake...

"Dean... He's a good guy- not a bad guy" Katherine yelled at Dean putting her hand on Deans chest.

"I understand, he's a hunter I'm pretty much the problem here..." Damon said laughing at Katherine's move.

(Oh boy... Damon Salvatore!!!! - what did you guys think?) vote,comment,follow me!!!!!