40. Make the decision

Kat looked up at Dean, he was perfect. Every cell in her being now dying body knew he was right for her. She touched his face and her face started to change into something dark and rather scary, her body craved human blood and she had a hot pulsing human in-front of her.

Dean watched as her face change, this was when he knew something had to be done.

"Make the decision Dean, before I do." Kat said restraining herself from him.

Dean put his hands on her shoulders and locked eyes on her.

Kat brought herself closer to him looking as to give him a long hug, but she but her hands on his hips.

Deans breathing hitched, and Kat could hear his heart beat with her new senses, it was fast and nervous.

"Kill me if I hurt you" Kat said feeling Dean with a stake aimed at her back already.

Dean nodded grimacing that he was letting a new vampire bite him.

He thought to himself "What have I become? I'm letting a vampire feed on me, but it is the only girl I've ever loved." His thoughts were shattered when he felt his skin break from being bitten.

She stopped when she tasted the blood she had had enough to survive, though she craved more much more.

She got away from Dean and felt relief sweep her body, she was healing and becoming a vampire.

She watched as Dean's neck bled and she walked over to him wiping his blood from her crimson stained lips.

"You will die if you don't let me heal you, I bit you kind of hard." she explained offering her wrist.

"I cant." Dean said shaking his head feeling blood trickle from his neck.

"Don't make me force feed you Dean, I'm stronger than you now." Kat said sternly

Dean gave her the "really now?" look.

Kat bit her wrist and held it to his mouth putting him in a head lock to ensure he drank a small amount.

She let him go when she could feel he drank some of her healing blood.

"What the hell?" Dean said spitting and wiping his blood stained mouth with his shirt.

"I cant have you dying on me." kat said

"So you force feed me monster blood?" Dean said and immediately regretted saying it.

Kat looked at him horror in his eyes... "I just became this MONSTER to be with you, the man I love more than life itself." She said with tears welling in her eyes.

"I cant help it now, so kill me if you hate me now." she finished.

"I dont hate you! You're perfect, I hate what they made you become, what we use to hunt." Dean said grabbing her and pulling her in close.

She cried into his chest silently, she could hear his heart beat slowing down now and she listened to hear hers but there was not one... she was truly dead.

.~Authors Note~.

Wow... my feels kinda hurt as I write this. :'(

So what do you think will happen?

( I would love to get some feedback )

As always,

Vote, Comment, Follow! :)

Love you guys SO freaking much- I mena I never really thought I would get SOOOOO many reads! :)