6. 1800-get a grip

Katherine shook her head getting the thoughts that Dean had brought on out of her mind. Realizing she had so much to do today she bit her bottom lip, thinking about how she was going to her Ancient Foreign Languages, Ancient Religion and Calc. 2 class's at the very expensive and elite college that she was currently attending.

"Damn it Dean- I'm going to be late because of you." she said mentally kicking his ass for this.

"Sorry- your fault you enrolled, my advice is... drop out and come with me." He said shooting his heart pounding smile at her- making her melt inside forgetting she was pissed for a moment.

"Stop smiling at me like that- it makes me want to throw you in the bed again." she challenged him with a wink grabbing her bag and keys off the counter walking out of her house to get in her car.

Dean rubbed the back of his neck following her- she was just as he remembered...feisty and hot.

"You cant come with me." Kat shot at him as he got in the passenger seat of her black- 1968 dodge charger R/T.

"Oh get a grip sweet heart- ill play nice I promise" Dean said rolling his eyes at her as she turned the key in the ignition hearing it roar to life.

"Doesn't mean I will though..." she said feistily flipping her hair behind her as she pulled out of her garage and shut the door.