10. Damn Waitress

Katherine grabbed her keys and got in her car before Dean could possibly change his mind.

Dean slid into the charger - "No more class's today?" He asked her

"No- none that I really need to go to, I was going to go but you showed up and screwed my plans up..." She said starting her car and driving over to the diner on the outskirts of town.

~30 min later~

Dean watched as Kat threw the black charger into park- taking the keys out of the ignition, "This a good place to eat?" Dean asked getting out and opening the diners door for her after she got out of her car.

"Best in the state I think." Katherine replied as she walked in and found a booth in the very far corner of the diner away from other people.

Dean looked over at the counter as he followed Katherine ... A huge pie sat on the counter...

"I'm all over that" he said to her with a grin. Katherine glanced over her shoulder and smiled at him knowing that they were known for there burgers and pies.

Dean watched as Katherine slid into the booth- he slid in across from her giving her some space (for now) he mentally noted.

A slightly attractive waitress who looked a little older than Katherine came over to them and handed them menu's. "Can I get you something to drink?" she asked flipping her blonde hair out of her face showing off her bust.

"I'll have a coffee" Katherine said glaring at the woman taking their order.... Kat didn't like that she was showing interest in Dean. She thought that she was not as pretty as the older waitress and figured Dean might chase her instead of herself.

"A beer" Dean said wondering why Katherine's face turned sour all of a sudden.

"Domestic or Imported?" The waitress asked stepping towards him.

Imported- Corona if you have it." Dean said feeling up for alcohol right now.

"Be right back sweet heart- here's your menu's " she said handing them their menu's and walking off to grab their drinks.

"Why the sour face?" Dean asked Katherine from across the table as she hid behind a menu.

"She's pretty" Katherine mumbled scanning the menu.

"Not near as pretty as the girl sitting across from me though." Dean said back from behind his menu now.

Katherine smiled - and then the waitress came back.

"Here you go sugar" she said handing Dean his beer.

"Thanks" Dean said rolling his eyes at her- hoping she caught that.

"Here's your coffee" she said sliding a cup to Katherine in a shitty gesture.

"I can take your order now" the bitchy waitress said to the couple.

"I'll have a bacon burger- everything on it." Katherine said first.

'Me too" Dean said looking over at Kat liking her choice in food.

The waitress took their menu's and ran off with their order.

"I missed you" Dean said being serious making Katherine look up at him.

' I- I missed you to..." Katherine said tearing up, she really had missed Dean with all of her heart.