16. On Fire

Katherine glared across the bedroom, making Dean a little uneasy. "I read a page of your diary" Dean repeated himself.

"That's what I thought you said, what page?" Katherine  pursued in asking Dean.

"Well- the one about me leaving you behind." Dean said scratching the back of his neck nervously awaiting her to blow up on him.

Katherine fell silent... "and what do you think?" she asked Dean with no emotion on her face.

"I think you were very wrong- I would have never left you if it wasn't for my father; and it sure as hell wasn't your own damn fault." Dean said getting off the bed walking over to her slowly.

"But...but"   Katherine said looking at him - as he stood in front of her.

Dean cut her off by placing a finger on her lips to silence her sentence.

"Now it's your turn to just shut up" Dean said quietly as he pulled her into a tight embrace.

"I'm never leaving you again- I promise you that Katherine Dawn Tower."

"Prove it." Katherine said pulling away from Dean looking up into his enchanting green eyes.

"No need to ask me twice" Dean said winking before he kissed her hard on the lips.

Katherine kissed him back hard - running her skinny fingers through his hair hoping this feeling inside her would never cease.

Dean moved his hands down her gorgeous body stopping below her butt he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

They couple felt the heat of the room rising with every sensual touch. Katherine's back hit the wall as Dean moved holding her against it hard, never letting her leave his grasp.

Katherine stopped kissing Dean - and pulled back slowly hoping to gain her senses back quickly.

"Let me down hot shot" Katherine purred; Dean let Katherine go still lusting her though.

Once her feet were firmly on the ground her hands flew straight to Dean's shirt, taking it off of him quickly hoping the fire he was holding inside of him was still ablaze.

Dean looked down admiring Katherine's body like he had done time after countless time when they were teenagers, and she was still smokin'.

"You sure about this?" Dean asked Katherine before he did anything she might regret.

Katherine rolled her eyes, smiling seductively and replied to him "This isn't my first rodeo with you cowboy."

Dean felt himself on the edge, she really did know how to get to him on the outside and on the inside and he liked the way she made him feel.

Hey guys! So... maybe I should make this rated R.... or should I just skip over this little scene (even though I personally hate it when people do that XD ) COMMENT and tell me!

Vote, Comment, Follow!

Love,

Katherine