14. Dear Diary

Katherine's breath hitched- he was going to send her spiraling if he didn't stop she thought to herself silently. Dean felt her breathing pattern change from his touch... "So, can I consider this later?" Dean asked huskily in her ear in a seductive tone.

"I suppose you could- but I need to freshen up first." Katherine said struggling out of Deans grasp but managing to; Kat walked off throwing a glance over her shoulder winking at Dean but quickly turning back around to run upstairs.

"Don't tease me like that." Dean said as he  watched her walk seductively up the stairs.

"Sorry hot shot!" Katherine shouted from her room...

Dean chuckled lightly looking down at the floor- he might as well wait on her in her room he thought to himself as he moved up the stairs quickly and quietly.

Katherine had the water running in her vanity and the lights off in her room- perfect timing Dean thought as he walked over and laid on her bed.

Dean lay for a moment and then looked over... hmm- she must read he thought silently to himself as he picked up the leather bound book.

He opened the book to the first page and saw Property of Katherine Tower; if your reading this I will personally salt and burn you. Dean smiled still not caring he turned the page a few times, he was on page 25 when he stopped flipping pages and actually started reading.

Dear Diary... He's gone.

The love of my life has up and left me- and I think it is my fault... all my fault.

Dean Winchester , the man whom taught me to drive, love and carry on the family business has finally decided that I am not worthy of him.

I hate myself.

Love,

Katherine Tower - 2009

Dean closed the book stunned.... it wasn't a book... it was her diary.

(Sorry for the short update! It will be better tomorrow! :D ) ~ also thanks for the feedback, at least I know a few people are reading haha! Vote, Comment & Follow!

Love, Katherine