41. Burn

Dean took Katherine back to the motel they had been staying in, carrying her bridal style past the lobby.

Kat had fallen asleep on the way back here, she must have been exhausted from the previous events.

Dean unlocked the motel door and balanced her in his arm, he finally opened their door and he sat her down on the bed farthest from the window.

Dean shut the door and locked it, placing salt around the beds there- he was in no mood for demons.

Kat tossed and turned for a few min. when suddenly she sat up and stared straight at Dean.

She clutched her throat... he knew it was probably burning like fire, she hadn't had enough blood from him.

Dean stepped towards her

"Don't" she hissed at him harshly.

"Why?" he asked her seriously.

"I will kill you, and then I will kill myself out of guilt." Kat explained still with one hand locked on her throat.

"Just try and focus on your new ability's, everything is heightened now" Dean said as he neared her.

Kat brushed her hair out of her face and slid out of bed before Dean could touch her.

"I need a shower" she said as she sped into the bathroom and locked the door behind her quickly.

"Ooook" Dean said shrugging and going over to his bag.

He pulled out a bottle of Jack and unscrewed the lid taking a long drink, feeling the burn in his throat that was not near as bad as Katherine's.

Kat undressed and turned on the hot water in the shower, and stepped inside showering herself. She enjoyed the hot water, it distracted her from the desire to feed.

Dean sat on the bed waiting for Katherine to come out.. but he got a little impatient and decided to go check on her.

He tried the bathroom door but it was locked, so he picked the lock and walked into the steamy room.

~Hello Lovelys~

So.... sexy shower scene? yes... no? Comment! & Vote!