15. You Did What?!?!?

Dean had just read about the day his father practically drug him away from her. She BLAMED herself. Dean thought to himself shaking his head- he knew he had done wrong by leaving, even if he had put up a fight with his dad. John Winchester was not a reasonable man when it came to disagreeing with him- especially with his own sons.

Katherine peeked around he corner- Dean was lying on her bed rubbing his forehead like he had a headache. "You ok?" Katherine asked - as he hair fell to the side next to her face as she held onto the wall to hide her body. Dean stopped rubbing his forehead- "Ughh... yeah, its just ... I Ugh...."

Katherine could tell he was hiding something; "What did you do?" she asked him with a serious face- her curly brown locks cascading now.

"I may have stumbled upon something interesting." Dean said with a cheesy smile- hoping he could get out of this situation.

"And it was what?" Katherine asked narrowing her eyes as she walked half-way out showing her lacey black bra and black hipster undies- immediately capturing Dean's attention.

"I read a page of your diary." Dean said quickly - sitting up so he could get a better look at his sexy brunette.

"YOU DID WHAT?"