13. Stop this

Dean smiled over at her but then looked away, he wished his days weren't numbered- he might settle down with her if it wasn't for his soul.

Katherine noticed something was wrong- seeing his gaze travel away from her. "What's wrong?" Katherine asked worry clouding her eyes.

"I don't have long on earth, and its starting to finally sink in now that I'm here with you." Dean said getting up from the booth - walking over to the counter where they paid for their burgers.

Katherine got up and followed him to the counter. "I am going to stop this." she said her cheeks flushed- she knew deep down that it wouldn't end well for either one of them.

Dean paid and walked out of the diner closely followed by Katherine, "I don't think you understand Kat... Neither of us will leave this without being hurt." Dean said hurt and anger flaring in his eyes.

"I'm willing to risk it Dean- and I am going to stop you from going back to hell." She said throwing his the car keys watching the emotions in his eyes recede.

"As long as you know there is a risk- but you are sure as hell not taking my place Katherine!" Dean said unlocking his door and getting in the charger.

"I will if I want to by damn-it!" Katherine said harshly as she got in the passenger side of her car.

"The more you are around me, the more your in danger." Dean stated starting her car and throwing it into drive speeding out of the diner parking lot- burning rubber the whole way.

"You found me- need I remind you!"  Katherine shouted at Dean getting riled up.

Dean hit his right hand on the steering wheel- "I cant do this alone ok... I've lost you once and I need you again, but I know that it is selfish because I put you in harms way Kat." Dean said back ash harshly as she had.

A good twenty min. later Dean pulled into her driveway and parked her car. "Here's your keys." Dean said throwing them for her to catch, Katherine caught the keys after she got out of the car.

"You pull me close and then you push me away.... You stupid idiot - do you want me or not... Make up your damn mind. Katherine said tears starting to stream down her face- fumbling with her keys at the front door finally unlocking the door slamming the door in Dean's face.

Dean was so confused at what he wanted- he had a matter of days left and he knew it.... He wanted her so bad but he knew it would literally break her to loose him again.

Katherine slammed the door Dean's face... she hasn't fixed her backdoor yet Dean thought silently moving quickly and quietly to the backdoor. He opened it quietly- creeping inside he shut the door again.

Dean heard Katherine's body hit the wall- she was crying he could see that from around the corner.

"I want you." Dean said clearly

Katherine turned seeing him- "Damn back door... " she said throwing a pillow at him off of the sofa and then she quickly spun around not wanting to look at him.

Dean let the pillow hit him- I deserved that he thought to himself.

 "I want you, and only you." Dean restated his first comment again stepping closer to her- whispering it into her ear.

Deans cool breath cascaded down Katherine's neck making her shiver... he had a tendency to make her always want him.

Katherine wiped her eyes as Dean grabbed her waist and pulled her back to his chest. He breathed down her neck- giving her goose bumps but heating her skin and cheeks.  

SOOOO.... What do you guys think? Should they get all feisty and stuff or should I just drag Dean or Katherine away from each other?!?!?!?! If I could get some feedback on this I will love you guys forever! :D :P