22. Next stop

Katherine had a blank look on her face

"What the hell is a doppelgänger, and what does this have to do with Katerina Petrova?" Katherine asked confused about what just happened.

Dean had a sour look on his face... "hold up now, she's a doppelgänger?" he asked knowing what she was now.

"A doppelgänger dearest Katherine is like a shadow of oneself - a identical twin if you may. They are said to be a sign of deaths for coming." Klaus said answering Katherine.

"So I have a doppelgänger....?" Katherine asked dumbfounded by all of this information

"Yes, and I need you to find her and in return I will have Deans soul spared from hell. " the hybrid replied.

"Where can I find her?" Katherine asked him.

"She had been hiding from my wrath for century's, but your best bet would be Mystic Falls, Virgina." Klaus said checking his watch.

"Speaking of mystic falls I am due there in an hour.... Sorry to cut you short love but I must hurry off now." He said tipping his head to Dean and Katherine and then disappearing in a flash.

"Damn hybrid vampire..." Dean muttered not liking that he would have to chase down a vampire just to hand her over to Klaus... It seemed to easy.

"So... Mystic Falls is our next stop for your case." Kart said to Dean...

Sorry it's short- I'll write more later tonight!!!

Anyway tell me what you think my lovelys!!!!!