18. Blocked call

Dean sat on the edge of the tub with his feet in the water thinking intensely about how she would try to save him.

*Highway To Hell starts playing loudly through the bathroom*

Katherine's eyes opened quickly- "hey grab my phone over on the towel rack" kat said to Dean.

Dean got up and retrieved her cell phone, quickly hands it to her as he stuck his feet back in the water.

"It's a blocked call..." Katherine said looking up to Dean before she silenced the ringing of the song by answering the call.

"Hello?" Katherine said into the phone

"Hello Katerina" the voice on the other line said...

"This is not a Katerina" Katherine replied.

"Oh but it is love." The voice purred - she noticed a British accent trying to be hidden slightly.

"What do you want?" Katherine spat at the male voice

"I was looking to make a deal with you about your lover" the voice replied.

"What exactly do you want out of me then?" She asked him

"Find Katerina Patrova, and bring her to me... You will find my address in your mailbox in the morning.... Hurry up before I change my mind."

The phone line went dead... Katherine raked through her confused mind trying to think of ways to find this woman.

Dean stared at Katherine still wondering exactly what the caller had said.

Katherine got out of the bathtub ignoring Deans persistent watching.

"Where are you going?" Dean asked....

"To research first- I guess you could say I am hunting someone." Katherine replied quickly drying off and putting pajamas on.

(So who do you think this mysterious caller is....? - I'm going to throw some characters from another tv series into this story! :) )