21. An Original

Katherine woke in reality to find Dean with his arms wrapped around her - she breathed his scent in as she was pressed to his tight chest; she felt relieved that she had woke from the dream... but was it really a dream? She thought to herself still about what it might have been; she had been told by the mystery caller to find Katerina Petrova... and in her "dream" she had been trapped as Katerina but not able to control her.

Katherine felt her stomach drop as she remembered what she had seen before she woke; Katerina ripping Damon's throat open to feed. She shivered at the mere thought of the issue- waking Dean who looked down at her...

"Hey beautiful" He said in a raspy voice that sounded a bit drunk.

"Hey" Katherine whispered back looking up into his big green eyes feeling at home.

"Did I wake you?" Dean asked- his eyebrows furrowing together.

"No, I had a bad dream... or something." Katherine explained as she touched his face rubbing her fingers against his scuffle.

"Well its over now, and im here to protect you" Dean said leaning into her hand.

Katherine smiled, "Yes I am... but I think this dream had something to do with the person I am looking for."

"How so?" Dean asked interested.

"I dreamed that I was in her body, or it was a memory that I was allowed to see... im not sure but Katerina was dressed like the mid 1800's and she was a vampire.

"That's unusual... I think we need to find this bitch and hog tie & ship her to this mystery callers address. Speaking of which- we need to go get the note that they said they would leave." He said to her thinking what she had told him through...

"Yes, i'll get up and get it" Katherine said.

Dean got up with her and pulled on his jeans and boots, Katherine waited on him so that they could walk out together.

They walked through the front door and out to the mailbox- a whooshing sound stopped them dead in their tracks- Dean had his gun out and was pointing it at the man that stood in front of them.

"Sorry to scare you love" the man said to Katherine as she hid behind Dean defenseless against this vampire.

"What do you want?" Dean asked angrily as he still held the gun to his chest a few feet from him.

"Don't you know your facts Winchester, bullets wont kill an Original Hybrid " He said his British accent becoming known to Katherine.

Katherine stepped around Dean.... "Wait- your the mysterious caller" she said fearlessly now standing beside Dean.

"Yes, and you must be the mystifying Katherine Tower." the man said looking her up and down.

"But I didn't catch your name on the phone the other night." Katherine said narrowing her eyes on the man.

"That's because I didn't give it, but you may call me Klaus Mikaelson" he said with pride like a lion.

Dean frowned narrowing his gun finally registering that he couldn't kill this man... this "original hybrid" with just bullets.

"Why are you here?" Katherine questioned Klaus

"I decided against dropping this by your mail box when I realized I actually wanted to see what you looked like... and you are none other than the doppelgänger of Katerina Petrova.

WHAT DID YOU THINK?????