27. Busted

Dean kissed Katherine back with a matched hunger, he had been wanting to land his lips on hers since they left the house this morning.

The two fell into a world of their own, not noticing anything going on around them...

A cop car pulled up and the couple broke apart as the sheriff knocked on Deans window... scaring the hell out of them both.

"Shit" Katherine hissed as she realized she no longer had a shirt on and only a lacy navy blue bra.

"Damn cops..." Dean said slowing his breathing down and rolling down the window.

"Can I help you officer?" Dean asked the blonde sheriff who looked about forty-eight years old.

"Its dangerous out here, you two shouldn't be out here alone especially when your only paying attention to each other." The sheriff answered

Katherine looked at her badge it read Sheriff Forbes.

"Sorry sheriff, my husbands been in the army for two years and he came home last night, I just cant seem to keep my hands off of him." Katherine lied to the sheriff.

"Its alright- just stay out of trouble you two" the sheriff said never getting a look at Katherine's face, only at Dean's.

Sheriff Forbes walked back to her patrol car and Dean rolled up the window..

"Busted" Dean said turning the Impala on- but not before stealing another short but sweet kiss from Katherine's lips.

"Motel room?" Katherine asked feeling a bit worn out from todays adventure in Mystic Falls.

"Yep, you want two beds or one?" Dean asked politely, giving her a choice of sleeping with him or alone.

"After sleeping alone for a few years im opting for sleeping with you... as long as you keep my body warm." Katherine said as they headed back down the road into town puling into the "Mystic Motel" 

"I like your choice too... and trust me I will keep you warm." Dean said parking his car and getting out - locking the doors behind them.

The couple walked in together  with their bags "One room please" Katherine said

"King size bed or two twins?" the man behind the counter asked

"One king" Dean interrupted

"Alright- heres your room key, what will the room name be under?" the man asked

"Colton Olson" Dean said as he grabbed the keys and Katherines hand quickly.

"Thanks" the man said letting them run off

Dean got to the motel room they were staying in and unlocked the door- the couple walked in and Dean jumped onto the bed- kicking off his shoes, socks and jeans on the way but leaving his white t-shirt and boxers.

Katherine shut the door and picked up Deans bag off the floor and grabbed a t-shirt, she went to her own bag and grabbed clean underwear and a toothbrush & toothpaste. Katherine scurried off to the bathroom and changed out of her dirty clothes and took a shower and put the clean shirt and underwear on.

Dean changed into clean boxers and another white t-shirt and hopped back into the bed... he was exhausted, he fell asleep.

Katherine walked in after drying her hair and brushing her teeth, she noticed Dean fast asleep and turned all but one light out. She crawled into bed and looked over at Dean- he opened one eye and pulled her close. Katherine reached back and turned the light out- and soon fell asleep in Dean's arms....

Vote, Comment, Follow!

Love,

           Katherine