20. The Salvatore's

Katherine was greeted by smiles and a flirtatious shaggy black haired man. "Damon Salvatore, at your service Ms.Petrova." He said clearly in a almost seductive tone.

The other man nodded his head to greet the newcomer "Stefan Salvatore" he said shyly as if he was intimidated by her.

Katherine as if she had lost control of the dream- or possessed by it walked past the two somewhat attractive men (to her) and entered the Salvatore manor/ the front gate.

"Ahh- Ms.Petrova I am so glad to see that your trip has landed you safely in our home" Cried Giuseppe Salvatore from the balcony of the mansion.

"Yes, Mr.Salvatore- I had a very long and distasteful journey and would like to go settle in." Katherine felt herself saying.... She knew she wasn't actually saying these words but she couldn't stop herself from letting them spill from her petite mouth.

"Very well then- let my son's show you around the estate later though." He said as he turned back around and went back inside.

"Ms.Bennet please bring my bags to my room and neatly unpack them and ready them for the days coming." She said to her servant (Ms.Bennet)

"Yes my lady" Ms.Bennet replied scurrying off with her backs in hand and another servant following her with more bags- it seemed as though she would be here a while.

Katherine felt her head turning back to land her gaze on the two men practically drooling on themselves over her... she cleared her throat.

"We are attending the founders ball tomorrow night, whom will you take Lady Kateerina?" The older dark haired man (Damon) asked her.

Stefan smiled hoping she would choose him for his soft looks and chestnut hair rather than his rebellious brother.

"How shall I every choose?" Katherine's body said as she walked by- going onto the garden, with her hands behind her back.

~Later that night~

It was dark outside and Katherine was upstairs in her designated room- when she heard the door open to her chambers.

"Who is there?" she asked feeling her body prick in fear slightly.

"Damon" a voice said from the shadows.

"Why are you here Damon?" Katerina asked him as Katherine watched from inside.

"You seem different than the other lady's who have came to our home to seek a suitor and refuge." he answered coming and setting on the bed.

Katerina sat up in bed- "I am different" she said looking him in the eyes.

"How?" he asked curious and not afraid.

"You must tell no one- not even your brother....Stefan" she said to him.

"I swear I wont." Damon replied.

"I am a vampire" she said never loosing eye contact so that she might compel him if he was to scream or act out in fear.

"I....I... Oh" Damon said scratching his neck.

"And im also hungry" she said to him with hunger in her eyes hidden behind softness.

"You could always feed on me, but only if you let me take you to the ball." he replied.

"and that is an offer I would never decline Damon." she said creeping closer to his neck- her face changing.

"don't scream" she whispered into his ear before she bit down on his neck.

Damon didn't scream but Katherine screamed on the inside- she couldn't bear watching a vampire rip this young mans throat in hunger....she just wanted to wake- she knew this was a dream... even though it seemed so real, perhaps it was a memory she thought to herself as she raked her brain thinking of reasons for this....

(So... what do you think? Why is Katherine stuck inside Katerina - and why can she not wake up?)