A New friend

"Who are you?" Naruto asked.

"You should know. That Mizuki guy told you." The fox said.

"Your the nine tails." Naruto said.

"Right."

"What do you want?" Naruto asked.

"I want to help you, Naruto." The nine tails said. "You want revenge on the village don't you?"

Naruto looked at the floor and stayed silent. Did he want revenge? Should he destroy the village and everyone in it?

"Your just like me boy." The nine tails laughed. "Everyone denies your existence or hates you. So remove the seal on this cage and together we will destroy the village!"

Naruto slowly walked to the cage and reached for the seal. Just as he began to pull someone's face popped in his head. First it was Ezio, then it was Sasuke, then last it was Hinata. Naruto stopped and looked the beast dead in the eyes. Naruto began to cry.

"No were not the same." Naruto cried. "You've suffered so much more then me."

The nine tails was taken back by Naruto's words. No one has every talked to him like another living thing with feeling not since the old man(sage of six paths).

"Unlike me you have no one who cares about you." Naruto said through his tears.

"How dare you cry for me!" The nine tails yelled. "I'm the nine tailed fox! I was born of hatred!"

"No you weren't," Naruto said. "Just like me you were born innocent, but the hatred of the world turned you bad. No one treated like you existed so you destroyed everything for attention."

"Don't speak of me like I'm one of your pathetic humans!" The nine tails shouted.

"I want to get rid of your hatred." Naruto said. "I want to be you friend."

"My friend?"

"Yes." Naruto said.

"Why?" The nine tails asked. "I killed your parents!"

"Yeah," Naruto said. "But if I hate you for it then only more hatred will be born. Your like me no one ever says my name they always say monster, or that boy. So tell me what is your name?"

"My name?" The nine tails asked. It had been so long since anyone called him by his name. Maybe he could get rid of he's hatred and be friends with Naruto. After all what did he have to lose.

"Kurama." The nine tails said.

"What?" Naruto asked.

"My name is Kurama."

On Naruto's face a huge smile appeared because he had managed to get through to the fox. He walked to the cage and put his fist up. Kurama did the same and bumped fists with Naruto. As they had there moment a new surge of energy flowed into Naruto.

"What is this?" Naruto asked.

"This is what it's like to have full chakra control of a tailed beast. I know it feel weird this is a first for me to." Kurama said.

"Then I control all you chakra?" Naruto asked.

"Yes and no." Kurama replied. "You are able to use it all, but only to four tails. After that the seal will deny me any way of giving you chakra. So as long as it's there you can only use four tails.

"That's good." Naruto said. "I'll keep the seal on until I learn to control all four tails."

"Fine." Kurama said. "The first three tails are easy to control. It's the fourth one you'll have a hard time with."