Don't Mess with Big Brother Naruto!

Naruto's eyes opened to a unfamiliar room. At first he thought he had been taken by someone, but then he remembered what Ezio told him last night. This was his new room in his new house. Looking around Naruto could see all the boxes he packed and moved yesterday. As he went to get out of bed he noticed someone laying beside. He removed the covers to reveal Aiko who must have crawled into bed with him last night.

 So Aiko didn't' wake up Naruto Slowly got out of bed and went down stairs. Naruto went to the kitchen when his memories of last night came flooding back. Ezio left Aiko here while he finished train the new Assassin. Sense this was Aiko's and his first day together he wanted to make her breakfast, but he didn't know how. Though he did know someone who could teach him. Naruto made a shadow clone and gave it his orders.

"Go get Hinata as soon as possible." Naruto told the clone.

The clone did as he was told and went to find Hinata. A hour later Hinata showed up at the door ready to help in what ever way she could.

"W...what's wrong N...Naruto?" Hinata asked.

"Thank God your here Hinata!" Naruto said. "I have no idea how to cook. I only have ever thrown instant ramen in the microwave. So can you teach me?"

"Y...you want me t...to teach you h...how to cook?" Hinata asked with joy.

"Yeah," Naruto said. "Your a great cook."

"A...alright what do y...you want to make?" Hinata asked.

"Pancakes shaped like the head of bunny." Naruto said.

"Shaped like the h...head of a bunny?" Hinata asked. "W...why?

"I'll tell you after there done." Naruto said. "Right now we don't have much time."

They went to work and in no time at all the pancakes were done. Naruto put three plates on the dinning room table. Hinata noticed the numbers of plates and wondered if Ezio was back. Then Aiko walked into the room in her pink bunny pajamas.

"I'm hungry Naru." Aiko said rubbing her eyes.

"Good," Naruto said. "Because me and my friend Hinata just finished making breakfast. Hope you like pancakes."

Aiko's face was filled joy as she took her seat. Naruto placed the bunny shaped pancake on her plate and Aiko's smile grew even bigger.

"I love bunnies!" She yelled.

"I would have never guess." Naruto said. "Why don't you sit down Hinata?"

"Y...yeah sure." Hinata replied getting her plate of pancake and sitting down.

"Why don't I introduce you two." Naruto said taking a set. "Aiko this is my friend Hinata, Hinata this is my little sister, Aiko."

"H...hello Aiko I...I'm pleased t...to meet you." Hinata said.

"Hi Hina!" Aiko yelled. "Do you like bunnies?"

"Yes," Hinata laughed. "I love them."

"I got toy bunnies!" Aiko yelled. "I'll go get them!"

"Wait Aiko you still need to finish eating!" Naruto called after her but was to late.

"Well you seem like you'll be a good father one day." Itachi said sliding out of the shadows like in a scary move.

"When did you get here?" Naruto asked.

"Just now," Itachi said. "I saw Ezio yesterday and he told me about Aiko. My mother said if you need any help she's all way open."

"Well when I go on missions I'll need someone to watch her." Naruto said.

"No need to worry about missions were you leave the village," Itachi said. "Just before Ezio left he asked the Hokaga to let you stay home to care for Aiko until he comes back."