Ezio's Surprise!

Naruto and the others had made it back to the village with no problem. Zabuza and Haku disguised themselves as cats using a transformation jutsu and walk right in. Now it was time to part ways.

"I'm taking Hinata to the Hospital," Naruto said. "She's healing fast, but I want to have her checked up just to be safe."

"N...Naruto I'm fine." Hinata said.

"I'll let a doctor decide that." Naruto said.

"Naruto's right you go get checked up." Kakashi said. "The rest of you go home and rest. Me and Kurenai will give are report to the Hokaga. That includes that your here Zabuza."

"Then make sure to make it clear I'm not bad." Zabuza said.

"I'm not so sure myself you know." Kurenai said. "You should come with us to the Hokaga's office."

"Well there he is." Zabuza said pointing behind everyone.

They all looked to see only an empty street. They turned to Zabuza and Haku that were now gone leaving behind a cloud of smoke.

"Why that little...." Kurenai said as she lost her temper.

"Let Zabuza be," Naruto said. "Go tell the Hokaga he's here. Zabuza will go to the Hokaga when he's done meeting his friend."

"Why do you trust him so much?" Sasuke asked.

"He has the same necklace as me." Naruto said showing them the necklace Ezio gave him. "Only people Ezio trusts have this necklace. So if Ezio trusts then then so do I."

"Well there's nothing we can do now." Kakashi said. "Let's go see the Hokaga, Kurenai."

****************************************************************

The Third Hokaga looked over Kakashi's report shaking his head. Hinata almost died and Naruto at such young age had to kill a man. He may be a ninja, but he was still just a boy.

"So were is Zabuza know?" The Third Hokaga asked.

"He's..."Kakashi began before the door to the Hokaga's office flew open revealing Zabuza.

"I'm right here." Zabuza said.

"So glade you could join us." Kurenai said.

"You don't like me do you?" Zabuza asked.

"What gave you that idea?" Kurenai asked.

"Your always yelling at me, not trusting me, and you watch my every move ever sense I joined your group." Zabuza said. "Ether you hate me or you have some weird crush on me."

"No, she just hates you." Kakashi said. "She has a crush on Lord Thirds son, Asuma."

"Kakashi!" Kurenai yelled.

"What?" Kakashi asked. "Everyone knows it."

"Please lets get back to the topic at hand." The Third Hokaga said. "Now Zabuza why are you here?"

"I came by to visit a friend," Zabuza said. "But he left the village a week ago."

"I see." The Third Hokaga said. "and who is this friend?"

"No offence," Zabuza said. "But you leaf village ninja tend to betray one another if you even have the slightest idea someone is bad. Sense this friend of mine could be in danger if I told you I think I'll keep his identity a secret."   

"We have ways to make people talk." The Hokaga said.

"I'm sure you do," Zabuza said. "But I've been trained by the Mist village to be an Assassin before I went rouge. They make sure we never talk during torture. Believe me I still have the scars to prove it."

"Fine you may stay until your friend arrives," The Hokaga said. "But you must be accompanied by a Jonin ninja everywhere."

"Very well," Zabuza said. "But if that includes when I'm on the can then I'm breaking some necks."

*********************************************************

Three more weeks had gone by sense Naruto and the others had gotten back. Naruto visited Hinata every now and again to make sure she was alright. Thanks to Kurama's chakra she had healed in there first few days back in the village, but Naruto wanted to be safe. He had just gotten home from having ramen with Kakashi, Sasuke, and Hinata when he realized someone was in the house.

"Okay who ever is here come out!" Naruto shouted.

"Oh there you are Naruto." Came a familiar voice. To Naruto's joy Ezio had walked into the room. Naruto hugged the man without a second thought.

"When did you get back?" Naruto asked.

"Just a few hours ago." Ezio replied.

"I have so much to tell you." Naruto said.

"If it's about the Templar in the land of waves Zabuza told me everything." Ezio said. "But Naruto we need to talk."

"About what?" Naruto asked.

"Well you know that ninja I'm training?" Ezio asked. "Well it's going to be a bit longer for me to train him so I'm here to tell you were moving."

"Were moving from the leaf?" Naruto asked.

"What?" Ezio asked. "No, no, no, were still living in the leaf only we need a three bed room house."

"Three bed rooms?" Naruto asked. "Why three?"

"Well the ninja I'm training is from the cloud." Ezio said. "On the way there a village was attacked by rouge ninja. There was only one survivor. A little girl, who has no memory of her parents. So I adopted her."

Naruto heard moving behind him. He turned to see a blond little girl no older then five. She was wearing a pair of pink bunny pajamas that had a little hood with bunny ears.

"Naruto meet your little sister," Ezio said. "Aiko Uzumaki."

*****************************************************************

What a turn of events for chapter 18!!!!! I do hope you enjoyed this chapter. Tell me what you think of Naruto having a little sister. Next time on Naruto:The Orange Assassin, Naruto and Hinata start taking care of Aiko.