The Snake and The Sound

Naruto jumped from tree branch to tree branch heading to wards his team. Using his eagle vision he could see Sasuke and Hinata. They were standing there as a the man from this morning with the weird tongue approached Sasuke.  He was slithering like a snake towards Sasuke and Sasuke just stood there in fear. Naruto looked at Hinata she too was in fear. Naruto could see it in her eye as well as the tears, she was crying.

As the man got closer to Sasuke he reached out to grab him when Naruto hit him in the gut. The man had no clue Naruto had been watch and didn't notice his sudden attack. His punch had so much power the man threw up an earth scroll.

"You ate your scroll?" Naruto asked. "That's sick man."

"Why you little brat." The grass ninja spat.

"You must be Orochimaru." Naruto said picking up the earth scroll. "The snakes gave it away. Thank you for the earth scroll it will go nicely with are heaven scroll. Now we can head to the tower."

"What makes you think you will live to get there!" Orochimaru yell as he preformed a summoning Jutsu.

Another giant sake appeared and Naruto jumped back from it's first attack. Naruto threw two kunai at the snake with paper bombs attached. It gave him a small opening, but that was all he needed. He preformed the Shadow Clone Jutsu and had his clones bombard the snake. Orochimaru was so focused on the clones he didn't see the real Naruto burst out of the snake he was standing own. Naruto then delivered an uppercut sending Orochimaru flying.

"That is for making Hinata cry asshole." Naruto said.

Naruto looked at Sasuke who was still stand in fear. His eyes were red and had strange marks on them. This must be the Sharingan that Itachi told Naruto about. Everyone in Sasuke's family could use the Sharingan. It was there strongest weapon, and now Sasuke had unlocked it.

"Sasuke, Hinata, I need your help." Naruto said. "When I attack you guys back me up okay?"

"Right!" Hinata said drying her eyes.

"Yeah you got it." Sasuke said snapping out of his fear.

"Hey Kurama," Naruto said in his head. "Can you lend me some more chakra?"

"It's not much," Kurama said. "But it should be enough."

"Thanks." Naruto said.

Naruto was engulfed in red chakra and went on the attack. Orochimaru had just recovered when Naruto hit him again with all his power. He went flying threw the air, but never hi the ground because Hinata was waiting for him. She yelled, "8 -Trigram, 32 palm!" She hit Orochimaru with a bombardment of attacks sending him towards Sasuke. Sasuke then finish up there group attack with his Jutsu, "Fire style, Dragon Flame Jutsu!" Orochimaru screamed in pain as he was taken over by flames.

They stood ready just in case he wasn't dead. The smoke from the attack made it hard to see, but it looked like they won. Then something came flying out of the smoke. It was Orochimaru's head. It flew past them and bit Sasuke on the neck. Sasuke yelled in pain. Naruto went to help him and got hit in the gut. He looked to see Orochimaru's hand covered in purple flames.

"It would seem your seal is weak." Orochimaru said releasing Sasuke. "Allow me to strengthen it."

Naruto felt his gut begin to tighten like someone was tightening a screw. He looked to see the seal change.

"Naruto!" Kurama said. "The seal has gotten stronger I can't give you anymore chakra!"

"There," Orochimaru said. "That should do it. Now I'll be taking my leave, oh and Sasuke I've given you a parting gift, and if you survive please come find me. Also I'll be taking your scrolls you'll need to try harder then this to win."