Dark Naruto and Saving Hinata

"So you finally here," Dark Naruto said. " You fake."

"So you must be the darkness in my heart." Naruto said.

"Yes," Dark Naruto said. "I'm the true Naruto. I'm the hate that lives in side you."

"Then if your the true me then you know why I'm here." Naruto said.

"Tour here to gain the powers of the nine tails so people will acknowledge you."

"No."

Dark Naruto was surprised. He knew everything about his other half. If He wasn't here for that reason then why is he here?

"I'm not here for Kurama's power so people will acknowledge me," Naruto said. "I'm here for Kurama's power so I can save Hinata."

"To save Hinata," Dark Naruto said. "Is that all? You want to use the nine tails power to save one girl?"

"Yes I do."

"Well to bad!" Dark Naruto yelled. "She can go die like the rest of the damn village."

"Do I really hate the village that much?" Naruto asked. "That much that I would let the one I love die?"

"Love? Love!" Dark Naruto yelled in anger. "We have never loved anyone and no one loves us."

"That's a lie and you know it!" Naruto yelled at his evil half.

"Is it really? Ezio only loves you for your power. Sasuke cares for you not out of love or friendship, but pity." 

Naruto looked to the ground in shame. Truth was Naruto did think like that. He felt Ezio only wanted his power for the Assassins. He felt Sasuke only gave him pity. Only Naruto had never had thought like this for one person.

"Maybe Ezio and Sasuke are like that," Naruto began. "But what about Hinata? You said all this about Ezio, Sasuke, and the village of how they hate me, but you never said anything about Hinata."

"She is just like them," Dark Naruto yelled. "If we give her are heart she'll just destroy it!"

Naruto moved forward and punched his dark half in the gut. Caught by surprise Dark Naruto couldn't stop the attack. The only thing that surprised him more was when Naruto pulled him into a huge.

"Your right," Naruto said hugging his Dark self. "I hate the village and second guess the love given to me by others, but you were wrong about one thing."

"Let me guess," Dark Naruto grunted. "I was wrong about Hinata."

"That's right," Naruto said. "Hinata isn't like the others in the village. She cares for us and I love her."

"Love?" Dark Naruto asked as he began to cry. "How do we love someone if we've never been loved by anyone?"

"We have been loved, sense the day we were born." Naruto said. "Are parents died for us. Even though I doubt Ezio and Sasuke at times they truly care about us. So we do know how to love someone."

"When she learns about the nine tails what do you think she'll do?" Dark Naruto asked through more tears. "She'll hate us like everyone else."

"No," Naruto said. "When you truly love someone your feelings will never change. So I have no doubt she'll still care about us."

"How do you know?" Dark Naruto asked.

"Because I love her," Naruto said. "And that's all I need to know. So let's save Hinata together."

The Darkness that was in Evil Naruto's eyes began to fade. The pain was gone and he was now reborn. Together they would save Hinata and change the whole ninja world.