Twas The Night Before Christmas......

It had been three weeks sense the meeting about Kurama. Ezio had learned everything about the nine tail's attack and chose not to tell Naruto about a Masked man that had caused it. Also, Naruto told all his friends the truth about being a Jinchuriki even Lee and TenTen even though they were friends with Neji. After what he did to Hinata Naruto made a promise to make him pay. Hinata was doing better thanks to Kurama's chakra. Her bones were still healing, but she was getting better. Feeling she needed to pay Naruto back she had come by a lot to help take care of Aiko and help any other way she could.

"Thank you for helping me clean Hinata," Naruto said moving a bunch of old boxes. "I've been meaning to clean out this junk for some time, but never had the time."

"It's the least I could do." Hinata said moving some more boxes.

"Are you sure your alright?" Naruto asked. "I mean your still healing."

"I'm fine Naruto," Hinata said. "Hmm what's this?"

Naruto looked to see Hinata holding an old Rattle Drum. It was in good shape even though it was almost fourteen years old.

"That's my old Rattle Drum toy," Naruto said. "My father bought it for me before I was born."

"It looks like you used it a lot." Hinata said.

"I loved this thing," Naruto said. "And when I have a kids I'll give it to them."

"Planning to start a family so soon?" Hinata asked.

"If I do that then Ezio would have my head." Naruto laughed. "So are you coming to the Christmas party?"

"Yes," Hinata said. "Me, my Father, and my little sister Hanabi."

"Well that's good," Naruto said. "Aiko will be happy that your coming."

"When I was in the market today I heard lord Third's grandson was coming." Hinata said.

"Yeah Konohamaru," Naruto said thinking back to the day they meet. "I first meet him when I went to get my picture taken for my ninja ID card. He attacked lord Third to prove he could be Hokage and fail terrible. We spent the day together and became friends and rivals for the spot of Hokage."

"Sounds like you two have a lot in common." Hinata said.

"More then you know." Naruto said to himself.

"You know Hanabi has a crush on Konohamaru." Hinata said. "Only problem is that she tends to bet him up when he gets to close."

"Really, she like Konohamaru?" Naruto asked. "That's good because Konohamaru likes her to."

"Maybe we can get them under the mistletoe." Hinata said

Just then there was a loud noise down stairs. Naruto went down stairs to check out what had made the noise. Hinata listened to hear Naruto say, "Aiko you tried to look at your presents didn't you?"

"No," Aiko lied.

"Your in my trap," Naruto said. "I know you tried to look at them."

Hinata laughed quietly to her self. If Naruto had a crush on her like Konohamaru does on Hanabi she would be the happiest person ever. She would like to think this would be what there family was like. Hinata looked at Naruto's old Drum Rattler and smiled. She could see it know a big house, Christmas lights, and their perfect family. It would be a dream come true.

**********************************************************************

The party took place in a huge room big enough for at least eighty people. It was covered in all types of Christmas decorations and in the middle was the biggest Christmas tree Naruto had ever seen. There were lots of people there. Ezio and the Assassins, All the rookies with there families and there team leaders, a few people Naruto didn't know, Konohamaru, and Lord Third.