Time to Cheat!

Naruto and the others entered into a room full of scary looking ninja from all over. They all watched them with blood thirsty eyes. It made Naruto laugh inside to see everyone in the room act all tough. He looked around to see Gaara and his siblings approaching them. He was about to say hello when he saw someone jump on Sasuke. It was Ino from the Academy who was fallowed by her team mates Shikamaru and Choji.

"Hey Sasuke I've missed you good looks." Ino said holding onto Sasuke.

"Well I didn't miss your annoying clinging." Sasuke said trying to wiggle free of Ino's grasp.

Just then there was an eruption of screaming. They looked to see Sakura who was full of rage seeing Ino holding Sasuke.

"Let Sasuke go Ino pig!" Sakura yelled.

"So they let anyone in these Exams huh?" Shikamaru asked.

"Yeah," Kiba said. "They even let Naruto in."

"I was talking about you and Sakura." Shikamaru said. "If Naruto is being trained by Jiraiya of the Sannin then he has some potential unlike you."

Everyone but Kiba laughed. Naruto and Shikamaru have been friends almost as long as Hinata and Sasuke have. It was a good thing to Shikamaru was one good strategist.

"Your friends sure yell and laugh a lot." Gaara said fallowed by his siblings. 

"He you those sand ninjas I meet the other day." Sasuke said after escaping Sakura and Ino.

"Hello again Sasuke." Gaara said.

"Do you know these guys." Sasuke asked Naruto.

"Yeah you could say that." Naruto said.

"We're brothers in pain," Gaara said. "We both know what it's like to not have the love of a mother and father."

Most of Naruto's friends shifted awkwardly. Hear about Naruto losing his parents was hard for them to hear. They all knew Naruto was sad inside and still was, but they had no clue how to help.

"You guys might want to keep it down." A white haired pony tail guy with glasses said. "Your making a scene."

Who the hell do you think you are?" Sakura asked.

"My name is Kabuto." He replied. "I'm the guy who is trying to help you. Your making a bad first impression rookies." 

"So this isn't your first time Kabuto?" Kiba asked.

"No," Kabuto replied. "They have chunin exams twice a year so this will be my seventh time."

"Seventh time!" They all yelled.

"Yep," Kabuto said. "Seventh time a charm. Of course maybe not this year looks tough. There's a lot of potential in this room."

"Really?" Sasuke asked.

"Yeah," Kabuto replied. "Each village has sent a lot of strong ninja."

Naruto and Gaara listened to Kabuto and the others talk as the scanned the crowed. They both heard Kabuto say that the most interesting ninja here were from the sound village that resonantly popped up out of no where. Then Naruto heard Kiba insult the hidden sound ninja with some stupid joke. Naruto and Gaara being use to danger knew there was an attack come and it did. Two of the hidden sound ninja went to strike Kabuto. When they got close enough to Kabuto there fists didn't hit him. The were blocked by Naruto and Gaara.

"You rookies should learn your place." One of the sound Shinobi with most of his face covered in bandages said.

"Your place is six feet under the dirt if you attack my friends again." Naruto said with truth in his eyes.