Ch.1

*kyrie in the mm*

"KYRIE DIAMOND JOHNSON GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE"my mother yelled at me as I continued to proceed through the front door of our rickety old house. "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE MOTHER I KNOW WHAT IM DOING" i shout back at her "HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING" my mother shouts back as she grabs my arm and yanks me back from walking any further to "their car" "IM IN LOVE"  I managed to choke out before finally pulling my arm away from my pleading mother on her knees crying on the door step   . As I continued on to "their car"  all I could keep hearing was my mother begging me not to go,  trying to pull me away from the lifestyle that I was slowly falling into.  She couldn't stop me , no on could . As i entered "their car" i felt a hand touch my thigh  as i turned my attention to my lover he gave me a reassuring smile letting me know that everything was going to be alright . i smiled back thinking that for once in my life I would finally be somebody in this world and have a purpose because "they" were on my side but little did I know that  that dull grey road they were taking me down was full of pain, lies, & drugs.

I Should've listened to my mama

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

little sneak peek tell me what you think😁