Ch.18

(Changed Kyrie)

"Tell me Kyrie, how does it feel to have your face, excuse me your body plastered on your first ever magazine" the interviewer asked me with an encouraging but fake smile on her face. After my first photo shoot with King Mr. Charles emailed my pictures to the Ceo of GQ magazine and they asked me to do a photo shoot with them.

"Honesty it's an amazing feeling, at first I very surprised that "GQ magazine" would want me on there team but I'm very grateful for the opportunity given" I replied truthfully

"That's great is there any chance that we'll see you head lining anything else that involves GQ magazine any time soon" she asked

"I can't tell everything but just know theirs a lot more where that came from"

"Well Kyrie I won't hold you long but do tell how are you feeling about walking in Marc Jacobs fashion show this evening"

"It's a dream come true, it all feels so surreal"

She let out a forced laugh "before we end is there any thing you'd like to say to any aspiring models out there?"

"Follow your dreams, don't let any one throw your off your game" i didn't want to go to into details with it sounding cliche so I left it at that. The cameras went off and Mr. Charles came over to me and patted my back.

"See what I told ya, your a natural they already love you. Hell you got Marc Jacobs to love you". I laughed at his comment even though I haven't physically met Mr. Jacobs I know that he was head over heels for me when he seen my pictures from the photo shoot.

"Let's go we don't have much time before they start" he lead me to a dressing room with my name on the door and made me sit down where King began to do my make up

"Mr. Charles"

"Yes"

"What do I need to know about this fanshion show?

He looked at me as if I had two heads and began to laugh. One of the two things that I've come to hate about people in Vegas all they do is laugh in your face and question you as if they have a damn warrant.

"Listen, right now Marc Jacobs holds you in a high position amongst these other girls  since he seen your photos. so He's going to want you to really bring it when you walk down the runway.

"Don't worry Mr. Charles I got this she won't go out looking like a fool" King relied as he applied foundation.

"Not on my watch she not" he replies as he heads out the door.

"Ok once I finish your make up I want you to get dressed, you've got half an hour before you have to walk so we can practice"

"Half an hour? I thought the show started in 20 minutes?" I asked

"It does but being that Marc Jacobs is feeling you he wants to save the best for Last" King replies while laying down my outfit

"Now get dressed"

-

"Have you seen this" jay says while walking in the house

"See what" me and jxmmi are just in the middle of playing gta when jay slammed a magazine in front of us