Ch.21

Dream mode

"Dwaddy  don't go"

"I have to Kyrie"

"But your always gone"

"Princess if I don't fight for you bad people will come and do bad things"

"What kind of bwad twings"

"Bad things baby"

We were spending our last day together before my daddy went back to war. I Remember Being high up on my dad shoulders as we walked through the mall. We made a build a bear and I made my mines look a army bear to remind me of my daddy. Meanwhile daddy made a bear with a pink shirt and tutu, it was funny.

"Let's get some ice cram and go home to see mommy"

"Yay mommy"

-

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS KAYLA?"

I sat in horror behind the staircase as I watched mommy and daddy Yelled at each other. I couldn't understand what was going on but I saw mommy naked with another man on the couch when we walked in. He scrambled once daddy started yelling.

" IM SORRY DAVID, IT JUST HAPPEND"

"JUST HAPPENED?" Daddy started laughing which confused me

" SO YOU JUST FELL ON HIS DICK?" Hey I have a friend in my class named dick

"look we need to stop screaming Kyrie is upstairs" mommy was holding a pillow covering her body.

Daddy turned his body towards the door with his first on the wall and his head resting on his forearm.

"You are so lucky I love my daughter cause I would've left you're trifling ass a long time a go"

"Where would she go David?" mommy said

"My mother"

My mommy scoffed "your mother, as if I would let my child be around The lights of that woman"

My father turned around to face her and pointed his finger in her face

"You watch your mouth about my mother. Your nothing but a whore"

"You always act as though your such a fucking Saint. What about all the wrong you've done to me."

"Damit Kayla I apologized for that shit but at less I didn't sleep with your damn sister."

Mommy and dwaddy sat down on the couch.

"Look kayla, we've both done wrong but it's only right we come together for our daughter"

"I agree David, so this never happened"

"It happened alright, but I'm willing to forgive if you are"

"I love you David"

"I love you Kayla" I watched we mommmy and daddy kissed

"Eeww" oops forgot They thought I was upstairs.

Daddy whipped his head around and his eyes went big. Mommy wouldn't look at me for some reason.

"Kyrie princess, how long have you been down here" he picked me up and hosted me on his hip

"I twas upstairs but you guys are yelling and I got scwared"

He kissed my nose and ruffed my hair with his hand.

"Everything's ok, now go run your bath water and I'll find us a good story to read together"

"Ok"

I ran upstairs and got started on my bwath, I love when daddy reads me stories during bath time, he says that's our special daddy and dwaughter time.

Dream over

I jumped from sleep with a breathless sigh

"You good riri?" I forgot swae slept with me last night.

"Yea I'm fine, what time is it?"

"6:15 we got to be at the airport by 7:15, get dressed while I go wake jxmmi up" he walked out my room and I flopped back down on the bed.

"Love is never what it's cracked up to be, but if  it's true love it will always prosper"   -mama