Ch.41

"I'm glad you finally decided to join us for once"

I watched as Our chef Lisa, set a plate of food right before me, my stomach growled at the sight of delicious food in front of me. Eggs, bacon, banana pancakes and toast, yum.

"Yea" I cleared my throat as my response came out a bit raspy

"I decided that I could not be upset with you forever, thank you for telling me"

He chocked on his orange juice and Lisa cane rushing into the kitchen

"Y-your welcome" he waved his hand assuring her that he was alright

" so I see you found your phone"

Shit, things were just starting to lighten up

"Yes sir I did"

"Please don't call me sir, I'm your father and it would mean the world to me if you could address me by that"

"Sorry dad"

"That's ok, and as far as your phone goes you can keep it, and I'm giving you access to your car again"

"THANK YOU DADDY"

I jumped out the chair and hugged him while planting a kiss on his forehead

"A hug and a kiss, this turned out to be a good morning"

"It's going to be be a good day" I said

"Yes but, I still don't want you to be around those boys"

Man there's always a but, I should've seen it coming

"Yes father"

"I'm serious Kyrie, I'm not to big on second chances but your my daughter, I trust you that you won't disobey me"

He trusts me?

"Eye yi captain"

-
The "trust"my dad gave me a few hours ago went down the drain as I sped off the set to my destination. I just finished shooting for some magazine, I know he told me to stay away from them but what he doesn't know won't hurt him.

"Hello"

"Swae wheres you brother?"

"Well Damn hello to you too, nigga can't even get a decent how was your day babe from his own girlfriend."

"I'm sorry, how was your day babe"

"It was great thank you, now why do you need to know where jxmmi is?"

"I need to talk to him"

"You better not let him touch you in any sexual way" he warned

"I won't, where is he"

"He's at the studio on rich street"

"Ok"

I hung up and made a sharp u-turn, rich street is in the opposite direction I was going. Maybe I should've called him before I left.