Ch.55

( video in the mm💀💀 I love Instagram)

Isn't that Something that I should know,
Something that I should know, all the things that you went through girl I never meant to put you through it twice, no tell me how can I right my wrongs?
That something that I should know, all the things that we've been through, girl I never meant to put you through it twice no.
I say you don't need nobody else feels like you don't got me so you feel like you've been by yourself.

Bryson tillers angelic voice boomed through my pink pill as I sung my heart out in the hot shower. I can right my wrongs by going back to where it all started, in Mississippi.

All my bags are packed and I have my eyes on the prize. Before I wasn't sure, but now i know that this is something I need to do. For both my baby and I.

"You bout done in there? I need to shower too, and I would like there to be some hot water left by the time I get in." Khalif banged on the door.

"Pull your boxers out your ass, I'm coming" I replied turning the water off, stepping out and wrapping my towel around me.

"Calvin Klein don't get stuck up the ass" he replied, kicking his boxers off starting up the water again.

"Boy bye!" I picked up my toothbrush up out the holder and applied the toothpaste.

"Offset, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah rankings on rankings, got backbends on backbends, in Ridin round in the coupe (coupe) I take your bitch right from you (you) bitch im a dog woof (grr) beat the ho walls loose (hey) hop in the frog, woah (skrt) khalif Singed.

"Khalif I told you not to put that song on my phone." I spit my toothpaste out and grabbed the mouthwash.

"And I told you migos is the goat"

I mentally rolled my eyes and made way into the room. What tf is a goat? Does it stand for something? I'll never understand Khalif and his slang.

"We should catch a movie today" Khalif said, stepping out the bathroom with nothing but a towel around his waist. The things I'd do to him.

"I know I'm tempting baby but you seem to forget your pregnant."

I sighed, "I know."

"So got any baby names in mind?"

"Uh no" i replied a bit nervous, you can never be to sure with Khalif, one minute he's cool and the next he's off the wall.

He walked over to me and wrapped his hands around my waist. "If we have a baby girl, let's name her kalia." He rocked me back and forth.

"And Khalil if it's a boy" he added on.

"Why do their names have to be related to your name?" I asked.

"I wasn't trying to do that but both our names start with a k, they can have your last name if you want."

I nodded my head trying to ignore the fact that I could feel his bulge underneath his towel.

"So your not mad anymore"

"I was never mad about you being pregnant, only pissed because you told Jxmmi before you told me when I'm your boyfriend."

I swear hearing him claim he's my boyfriend sounds weirder and weirder every time. We're so dysfunctional the term boyfriend and girlfriend has no actual meaning in our relationship.

"But I'll admit I'm not sure how I feel about there being a 50% chance of either one of us being the father."

"Khalif, can you do me a big favor and stop reminding me that I have no clue who the father is! I get I fucked up but it wasn't like I purposely wanted to sleep with the both of you."

"Sure it wasn't." He said.

"Don't start please."

I applied my Kylie Jenner lip gloss, puckering my lips in the mirror, I finished applying my eyeliner and grabbed my clutch.

"Damn you all ready to go and I don't even know where we going"

"Well" I pecked his lips "if you stop running your mouth you'd be ready too."

"Yeah, yeah I'm getting dressed." He shooed me away.

"YEAH, IM THE MAN, GIVE ME MY BEAR," Khalif shouted as the man handed him his bear.

"Khalif take it down 3 notches will you?" I laughed.

"Hell nah, nigga tried to knock my flow talking bout, it might be but harder for a man of your size." He mocked. "Fuck he trying to say, skinny men can't throw some damn balls at cups?"

I wiped the funnel cake off my mouth and threw the napkin away. "You didn't have to yell at him"

"I do what I want"

"I see that" I replied, shaking my head. "Tell me, how come whenever you want  go somewhere it's always the fair?"

He linked his hand with mines "when were younger my mom would take slim and I to the fair for family time. I've always kind of had a love for it ever since."

"That's sweet" I checked the time on my phone that read 8:42

"We should get going, it's chilly out here" i said.

He clasped his hands in mine and blew into them. "Yeah I got to hit the studio tomorrow anyway."

I laughed "im not that cold Khalif."

"You know what they say, the warmer the better"

"Nobody says that Khalif "

"You don't know that"

Flight A to Mississippi is now boarding, I repeat flight A to Mississippi is now boarding.

I made a note not to look back because I honestly never wanted to return to this place of heartache, but as always my inner demon got the best of me. I looked back at what was once a chapter of my life as I boarded the plane wasting no time to take a seat next to a window.

Mississippi here I come....

"We all have to let a certain part of our life go and pray for better days"
-mama