Ch.14

"All I'm saying is shawty shouldn't have   Came on to me"

Jxmmi was ranting on about a girl at papa johns who was trying to hit on him but he claimed she was "ugly"

"Well you didn't have to say that to her face, you probably lowered the girls self esteem" I say shaking my head

"Oh fucking well I'm blunt with people"

"What happened to having no type?" I ask

"That's just a damn song" jxmmi replies

We had just got home from papa johns and dropped everybody off on the way home.

"We got a surprise for you"

I honestly don't know if I can take anymore surprises. I plopped down on the couch as I feel a pair of hands cover my eyes, when their removed I see a small white box in front of me  with a red bow tie on top.

"What's this?"

"Open it" swae says

I slowly untie the bow on top and open the box

"Get it K for Kyrie"

"Yea I get it swae" I laugh while i carefully lift it out of the box.

"Wow"

"It's the least we could do since a pizza was your birthday cake"

Literally they put candles in the pizza crust, lit them and Singed happy birthday lol. But I'm not trippin, once my dad died birthdays kind of just stopped.

"You gone put it on or just stare into space all day?" Jxmmi says while taking the necklace out my hands and placing it around my neck as I held my hair.

"It's beautiful" I was breathless lost for words. It reminded me of how my dad use to always call me beautiful before he tucked me in at night. I didn't even notice I shed a tear until it hit my palm. I quickly wipe my eye before they noticed.

"Look it's getting late I should probably get some sleep"

I give swae and jxmmi a big hug and make my way up the stairs

"Riri you dropped this"

I turn around to find swae holding the card Mr. Charles had gave me at McDonald's. Damn I completely forgot about that.

"What's this?" Swae asks examining the card

"Today when I went for a walk I stopped at McDonald's, and this man named Charles started talking to me about modeling and told me to call him once I was ready to talk business"

"No"

"No" I repeat. The hell do they think they are? I know, I know I didn't seem to into it at first but still. This could be my big break and them telling me no straight from the jump is not sitting right with me.

"No baby girl" jxmmi adds in

"Wth" I snapped "I didn't tell you no when mike will offered you guys a chance to sign to his record label and become famous"

"You need to calm tf down riri"

"No I'm not going to calm down, why aren't you guys supporting me like I did for you?

they began to laugh as if something is actually funny

"Riri, just cause you came to Vegas does not mean you support us"

I'm bout 2 seconds from slapping swae and  jxmmi ass. How could they even say such a thing? By now I was in tears

"Are you serious? You think leaving my hometown to follow two here was easy? FOR FUCK SAKES MY MOM COMMITTED SUICIDE CAUSE I WAS LOYAL TO YOU GUYS. I walked out on my mother pleading for me not to go with you guys. Want to know why, cause I SUPPORT you guys. So I'm sorry if me causing my mother to kill herself is not enough support for you"

I snatched the card out of his hand and some money off the counter and walked to the door.

"Oh and you can take this" I snatched the necklace off my neck and threw it down. Yea it hurted but I was in the heat of the moment. I slammed the door and started waling to the nearest hotel.

I take out my phone and call a number that could change my life.

"Yes, hello Is this Mr. Charles? It's me, Kyrie.... I'm ready to talk buisness"

Fuck jxmmi and swae I'm doing this modeling job, I'm going to make my mom proud.

"Always stand for what you want"  -moma