Ch.47

Stepping off the plane into south Africa's humid atmosphere calmed my wrecked neves from the terrifying plane ride.

"Your fine Kyrie, it was just a plane turbulence"

"It was a pretty rough turbulence, spilt my damn peanuts."

I wouldn't say I'm speaking to Mr. Charles again but he is my manger so I try to be cordial.

"Welcome to Cape Town South Africa"

A short chubby white man said while handing us a brochure

"Where are we going?"  I whispered

"To the tour bus, I'm assuming he's our tour guide"

"Please keep your hands and feet in the vehicle at all times"

"I am Mason your tour guide this evening, to start off For anyone that doesn't know from the census taken in 2011 showed that there were about 4,586,838 white people in South Africa, amounting to 8.9% of the country's population."

"So South Africa is predominantly white" I asked

"Correct" his answered

"Right now we're passing the city hall, cape towns city hall was built in 1905. On 11th February 1990 Nelson Mandela made his first public speech after his release from Robben Island, on the balcony of the city hall."

"Cape Town is situated on an underground river called Camissa, meaning place of sweet waters"

Already beginning to get bored, I opened up the color switch app and began playing it.

-

"Last but not least we have the Belmond Mount Nelson hotel. It's a villa style property with breezy rooms, suits and cottages, plus chic dinning, 2 pools and a spa"

"Finally" I muttered

"You may now remove your hands and feet from the vehicle, have a nice stay and don't hesitate to come back"

I know he's getting paid top notch to be kissing everybody's ass like he is, but I get it I guess, times are hard.

After getting into our rooms and unpacking I decided to give swae a call back since I was a bit rude earlier. Picking the dirt out my nails I awaited for him to pick up the FaceTime call

 Picking the dirt out my nails I awaited for him to pick up the FaceTime call

"Damn, a nigga looking good"

"Eh"

Idk why Im lying he look so damn handsome, but I'll never tell him that.

"What's up"

"I told you I'd call when I landed"

"I miss you already" he said

"Mhmm, I'm sure you had your sister to help you out"

He chuckled and rubbed his hand over his forehead