Ch.23

"Where yo game at?" This brunette bitch Yelled while nudging me in my shoulder.

"I'm turning the damn controller"

How I ended up in this situation idk but I was currently playing Mario carts on the wii with one of jxmmi hoes. I'm not a gamer but I got bored and started playing the wii. Whoever this chick is just randomly came down the stairs and challenged me to a game of Mario carts.

"Well you ain't turnin hard enough"

Did I mention I was currently losing, yea 3rd place

"Last round BITCH"

Im starting to get tired of her calling me a bitch

"I WON" she slammed the controller down and began to dance

"Whatever fake ass Mariah Carey" I wasn't really upset I just as was tired of her calling me a bitch.

She stopped dancing and gave me stank look

"Sorry, it's just hard for me to accept losing, but you won fair and square" I tried to shake her hand but she just screamed for jxmmi.

He came down the stairs shirtless as usual with his signature blunt in hand. I swear if someone was to paint a self-portrait of him that would be it, no shirt, Nike slides and a blunt .

"What's up"

"She's being mean" she got Multiple personalities or something? She went from being arrogant to acting like a damn 5 year old

"Be nice baby girl" he must think I'm a damn child

Boy bye I am not bout to play with these two

"Daddy she's just mad cause she can't get dick" what is up with girls calling these boys daddy? Like how can you not feel the least bit uncomfortable?

"She wouldn't be if she fucked with threesomes"

"Ha, no sir unlike wanna be Mariah I value myself"

"Bitch who you calling a wanna be? I am Mariah"

"Yea ok"

"No really her name is Mariah" jxmmi says

Well that backfired, but she still ain't no damn Mariah Carey. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed my bag of frozen fruits and pulled out the blinder. Only con about being back with the boys is that I'm really starting to miss those bomb ass smoothies King made.

Speaking of King he just texted me

-girl

Fuck, anytime he starts the convo off with "girl" it's always some bs

-what's up?

-you better be counting your lucky stars everyday that you have me cause you never know shit

-what is it King

-I'll just show you