Ch.15

I awoke to my phone going off once again. It's been doing that since last night, I know it's jxmmi and swae but Idc I'm serious about this modeling gig and I'm not letting it slip through my fingers.

Luckily I was able to sleep through it, I took my phone off the charger to see I had a 100 missed calls, 69 messages, and 34 FaceTime calls. I've scrolled through 29 messages now and none of them say "I'm sorry" well they can suck my left nut cause (beyonce voice) "I ain't sorry" what they said last night crossed the line, I can't just forgive them as if nothing ever happened. They should suffer.

I bet your all wondering what happened after I called Charles back. Well he gave me an address to his building. Turns out he's not a scanner and actually is a modeling agent that happens to own his own modeling business. He told me to meet him today at 2:00 and bring my A-game. It's already 12 and I know within walking distance it's going to take me at least an hour so I should get there by 2.

I got up and headed for the shower, letting the hot water relax my tense muscles. I needed this I've had a long night, but I can't be stressing right now I have to be on my A-game for my photo shoot. At least I think that's what this is..he wouldn't tell me to bring my A-game just to "talk." He obviously wants me to show him what I got. Even though I don't know what I got.

I hop out the shower and brush my teeth. Fuck I didn't bring any change of clothes with me, I'm definitely not going back to that house right now or anytime soon. Guess I'm wearing the same  outfit again, wait why am I trippin they won't even know I wore it yesterday.

By now it was already 1:00 and I was clean out the hotel doors as I made my way to Grover Blvd 312 (I'm a Florida girl I don't know anything about LA bare with me😂)

*an hour later*

"Riri please come back home you can't survive without us, you don't know LA" I shook my head and I replayed swaes voicemail. Boy bye I can do bad all by my damn self. I put my phone back into my pocket and look up at the huge building before me. Chill you got this Kyrie, fuck the boys you don't need any negative vibes right now.

I walk inside to the receptionist desk

"Hi I'm Kyrie, Kyrie Johnson" I say in my most assertive but yet official voice. If one thing my mom always taught me is to speak properly and respectful when in business matters, not just cause white people actually take you serious when you speak that way but because it shows that you can also be a business woman.

"Sorry I don't see a Kyrie Johnson anywhere  on here" she says while pushing her glasses back up and looking from her computer

"Well I got a text from Mr. Charles telling me to meet him here"

"Ma'am this is not some picnic,Mr. Charles is a very busy man if you wish to see him so bad you have to wait like everybody else" she says while pointing to full room of both young men and women waiting.

Oh hell no it's like 60 people in their she got me all kinds of fucked up. Just as I was about to turn back around to give her a piece of my mind Mr. Charles came out from the men's bathroom and when he spotted me he gave me a hug.

Wow friendly I see

"Kyrie sweety glad your here, and on time too"

"Thank you Mr. Charles"

He look back at the rude receptionist  and noticed her appalled look.

"Is there a problem sandy" he asks

Mhm sandy was the bitch name, she lucky I'm saved

"No she just couldn't Believe me when I told her that you met me at McDonald's she thought you ate a more "expensive" places" don't judge is the best I could do