Ch.20

You ever wondered what it would be like if you could drink without having to worry about the hangovers? Well I sure wish somebody would have told me about this shit cause I would have never even looked at that glass of wine last night.

My head was pounding, any and every little sound made it 10 times worst. I couldn't even get up out the bed without the pain hitting me hard.

"Wakey wakey tracy" the boys came in my room and opened the curtains

"Who the hell is Tracy swae"

"I don't know it rhymed with the wakey part"

"Why you still in bed its 2:30 in the afternoon" jxmmi ask

"I can't move my head is being hit with a hammer over and over again"

"Oh that's that beautiful hangover"

"It's far from beautiful, if anything it feels like a wrecking ball"

"I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL" swae sings

"Please no screaming" I whimpered

Jxmmis came back in my room and gave me a bottle of water and some aspirin

"Thank you" I reply

Jxmmis laid to the left of me and swae on my right

"Why y'all looking at me like that?"

"You sure had a good time last night" swae said

"Yea you were the life of the party" jxmmi adds

"Me?" Thanks to my hangover I don't remember much of anything from last night. Besides falling out the car.

"You were lit riri"

"Lit like bic"

"Well I don't remember anything from last night" I replied

"Today's a new day what'd you say we go out and have some fun just you and me"

"What about jxmmi"

"I'm good baby girl, mike wants me to come down to the studio anyways"

"Why he would he want you and not swae aren't you two a duo?"

"This isn't about rae sremmurd, it's something else"

"Come on riri lets just have fun today"

"Alright"

I'm not to sure what to expect out of this day or date that's what it seems like to me, I just hope we can we have a good time. But don't think I forgot about their little nice guy charade I just don't know how to go about it. Maybe King could help.

-

"Pet peeve?" Swae asked

"People who take me for granted " I talked to King a little while after the boys left my room so I could see what to do with about this. He basically told me to play the same game but better, he told me to make them know that I'm not the same person I was in Tupelo. Get them on their knees make them beg and move on. How do I that? Easy first start off with hints. I've been throwing them at him all afternoon.

"Well who would take such a beautiful girl like you for granted?"

I shook my head looking out into the open peach colored sky. It was around 6:00, swae took me to the county fair. We had a lot of fun, he bought me a funnel cake, won 3 big ass teddy bears for me and beat me in a race I challenged him in. Now we were on the ferris wheel.