Ch.19

"You want some breakfast"

I watched in amusement as swae and jxmmi ran like chickens with their heads cut off just to make sure I was ok. Swae kept rubbing my feet and making sure my head was properly set to see tv and jxmmi kept asking me if I needed anything. It was a side of them I never seen before and either they were being Courteous or just trying to stay on my good side.

"Since when could you cook?" Last time jxmmi cook he almost burned down the kitchen.

"I can't I was talking about a nice bowl of lucky charms" I laughed at his response

"Ok how about this you guys just relax and I'll make us some banana pancakes with eggs and bacon"

"That would be amazing we've been eating lucky charms for to damn long" swae lays back on the bed and look up at the ceiling.

"I could help if you like"

"Thanks for the offer jxmmi but seriously I got this"

" I want to help please" damn him and those adorable ass eyes of his

"Ok"

-

"Jxmmi no turn the stove down you'll burn them" we had just finished making the pancake mix from scratch and jxmmis decides to put the damn stove on high.

"Sorry Im just really hungry" he replies

"Well if you want it to taste good you need to have patience"

"Ok mother"

With the help of a clueless jxmmi the food almost got burnt twice but I saved the day as usual.

"Jxmmi these eggs are really salty you used to much salt" I said while pouring them out into the trash can

"We'll just have bacon and pancakes"he replied

"Can you go get your brother the foods ready"

"Got it"

I watched as he walked up stairs and waited. 2 minutes went to 5 minutes and 5 to 10, 10 to 13 by now not only had I grown impatient but our food is cold.

I walked up the stairs to my room which they reside in and peeped through the open crack in the door.

"So how long we gone play this nice guy shit" swae asks

"Until we get her where we want her"

"And exactly where do we want her?"

"I don't know about you but I want her back to where she was before. Shy, helpless so cute and gullible."

Cute and gullible? Well I am cute but I am not that easy to convince. they got another thing coming if they think this little plan of theirs is actually going to work. If anything I have plan of my own.

"What do we do once we have her?"

"Well bro you can finally get you a piece of that ass" jxmmis replies

Fucking pervs, should have known jxmmi wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut. I knock on the door and come in

"Hey you guys coming foods getting cold" I'll just play it cool for now, won't let them know I know about this

"Finally I was starving riri" they passed me and went down stairs

Now that I think about it, I should have put rat posion in their food but we ain't got no rats.