Chapter-1

I looked down the little window in my room and looked down the busy Bombay traffic jam. Sounds were rushing inside still I felt it was peaceful and a relaxing situation it was after six hours I looked up from my notebook. I supported my head on the window frame I closed my eyes and suddenly a loud voice a Hollywood song rushed in my room. It sounded like ' everybody wanna steal my girl everybody wanna take her heart away'. I bet she's my sister Kirti she is the only one in the house playing such a loud music.

I rushed inside her room which is just beside my room and swear she's not going to be alive any more.
'Kirti' I yelled at her after banging the door in her room.

She looked at me and said- 'what the fuck is wrong with you Naina'.

I entered inside and said-'how the hell you can use this word you are just 15 and down the volume I am trying to study'

'won't' she said as she passed me a smirk.

'Then you'll face the consequence 'I looked around the room and picked up a scissors and raised it towards Kirti's faviorte One Direction poster.

I said-'decrease the volume else Zayn would be no more available with his two legs'.

It was Zayn because he is Kirtti's favourite member and she can't bear Zayn's any poster hurt.

She said-' Naina for god leave my Zayn'

I said-' I won't if you refuse to decrease the volume'

'Fine fine ' she stepped near the speaker and decreased the volume.

'You saved Zayn this time' I said and sat on her bed which was dirty with crushed bedsheet all around it.

Kirti came and took a seat beside me' Naina you don't really like One Direction but who do you think looks best among them'.

I took a look on the poster and stared at it for a while-' maybe that one'.

I pointed towards the guy with black hair wearing a really good leather jacket he had black burning eyes and a bit of shaved hairs.

'He's Liam' she said and smiled at me.

We made a bit more talk about here and there. When our maid came inside and said-' Lunch is ready mam'. She said peeping through our door.

I asked-' is mom there Merrisa'.

Merrisa said-' yes'.

We were headed down to the dinning and after our arrival we were greeted by our Mom, Anjali she got divorced when I was 11 and Kirti was 6 she worked so hard. Today am 20 and Kirti is 15 and she's a biasn tycoon today. I am proud of my mum.

'How my little rockstar and princess is this afternoon'. She hugged both of us and it felt so warm.

'Fine mom'. I said hugging her back.

'You're fine' Kirti said as she pulled herself and me out of the hug. Then she continued-'she's not at all fine she is studying since 6 hours continuously'.

My mom widened her eyes at me and said-' studying for so long is not good Naina ,Kirti try to distract her out of her book'.

I interuppted both of them and said-'after a bit of lunch Iam hungry'.

Mom nodded and we all took our seats around the table. One of our maids served us some Doughnuts and we started with it we were going good with are little talks when Kirti yelled she filled her mouth with some water and rushed from the chair maybe she'll break it some day. She reached near the wall where the TV was placed and their were couches beside it. she switched it on and it was some kind of gathering or concert.