Chapter- 40

Harry's POV

It was a little confusing, Liam had just exited the room all angry and broken. Their were Niall and Zayn who were hurt. Liam had screamed at K and she was disappointed, which one should I choose to soothe.

Surely not Liam because at this moment he won't listen to anyone other than himself. Well... I guess that this is the first time I've seen Liam this way which is really heart breaking. Liam has gone through a lot and now I feel really bad for my buddy.

Zayn and Niall were hurt cause' Liam their best buddy had just drained his entire anger upon them. Both of them were doing nothing wrong. But, they were doing it on the wrong time. I don't support Liam he could have controlled his temper and tried to understand the point of view of these two.

K was doing nothing at all. All she did was she tried to calm Liam. Angry Liam is a dangerous person to be around. The way he snapped at K, I swear if I were K I would have not reacted any better. That moment Liam was like bomb that bursted with a lot of nuclear power.
I was not going around Liam right now he needs sometime alone to just set his anger. Now, I am confused between K and Niall and Zayn.

'Liam looked so pissed and worked out'. Louis said gesturing his eyes towards the door through which he had just exited.

'Indeed, he was all enraged'. I nodded looking at Niall and Zayn who were sitting their.

Niall's eyes were teary and wet. Sitting quiet his face placed in his palms. Whereas Zayn was angry and I could see him fisting the duvet and punching the cushion beside him.

I observed the differences in their feelings, Niall was distressed, sad and down on the dumps. On the other side there was Zayn whose anger metres were crossing all the limits. He was wrathful,irritated and vexed.

Me and Louis sighed at the same time.

'I'll take care of these two, you go and get K'. He pointed his thumb towards the two guys sitting there.

He is smart, he himself took the two easy guys and gave me the difficult one.

'Fine'. I agreed nodding my head.

I just hope Louis won't grill Zayn even more.

.........................

Harry's POV

I was searching the entire house for any traces of K. I don't know where she is, I checked her room but she was not there. The way she exited the room banging the door behind her. I bet she is sad and angry at the same time. Liam actually insulted her, without any fault.
Once Liam's cool again I'll make sure he'll apologize K,Zayn and Niall.

I am on my way downstairs when I saw Naina looking at me the moment she saw me. She ran towards me.

Why is she coming towards me. I hope she says that she in love with Liam.

'Harry where you've been' she asked once she was standing close to me. 'You and all others'. She continued.

'Liam fell in a little conflict with us and I am just cleaning this mess.' I covered up. Well that was a lie, I mean I can't go and tell her that 'Liam loved you and he had an attack when he was exposed to a fact that you're in a relationship.'

'Can I help'. She asked smiling a little bit.

I think that's a chance. If she will talk with Liam a little bit maybe Liam will feel better and realize that maybe making the confession is better.

'Yeah would just talk with Liam'. I answered her my voice automatically turning cheerful and excited.

'Of course,' she grinned at me raising her shoulders.