Chapter-68

Harry's POV

Have you ever regretted helping a friend. Well I regret it now. Liam's girlfriend, Liam's EX-girlfriend, Liam's kid, Liam's girlfriend's mom, Liam's problem and who's suffering this; us. I don't think I've ever ran so fast in my entire life time. My feet hurt so bad.

'Harry when was the last time you ran this fast.' Zayn asked panting a little as both of us ran on almost the same speed.

'When Paul chased us.' I answered looking behind me through corner of my eye and they were not very close. I feel like I am being chased by a couple of rhinoceros.

'You?' I asked Zayn, isn't this a very ridiculous time for a conversation.

'In highschool, when my girlfriend's brother came to beat me.' Zayn answered. What the hell Zayn did that his girlfriend's brother wanted to beat him.

' these guys remind me of the guy in Night Changes.' Zayn chuckled.

'The one who spilled wine over your hairs.' I scoffed.

'Yes.' He laughed lightly. 'Oh no.' Zayn exclaimed looking behind him and I turn my head behind to see the two bulls only a couple arms away from us.

'Run.' I cried increasing my speed a little bit. I guess my legs won't survive till the finish line.

When we reached a sandy plot of the ground the body builders weren't following us anymore.

'We did it.' I sighed stopping and filling my lungs with much needed air.

'Harry.' Zayn trailed off gesturing behind me his mouth hanging open. No don't tell me they are behind me. Please Zayn. I gulped with terror.

.....................

Louis' POV

Why I am placed with Niall. I feel like I am running with a baby. The guards won't beat Niall cause' he's too adorable and cute. But they'll beat me. I need to run for dear life.

'Louis my legs hurt and I am hungry, I can't run anymore.' Niall groaned. Eat me.

'Ni, you have to run.' I commanded, although I want to stop and tell the guys to beat me. But seeing there biceps, I guess running is a better option.

'Sing a song and distract yourself.' I suggested. I don't think the trick will work.

'This time I am ready to run. Escape from the city and follow the sun.' Niall started singing.

'Any other song Ni.' I said through a clenched jaw and gritted teeth.

'And I just got here, I am gonna run the town.' Niall sang again. Don't include running.

'I'll keep running, running, running, running from myself-' Niall started but I snapped at him.

'Shut up.' I snapped. He pouted at me.

'Louis.....' he asked.

'Yes.' I said.

'They're close.' Niall informed and I turn around to see the two giants so close.

I don't know what came into me, I grabbed Niall's hand running at full pelt and stopping in front of a lake.

.................

Liam's POV

'Your mother is surely a trouble.' I yell at Naina. The three guys chasing me and her.

'Probably she is.' Naina shrugged while running. Probably. After all of this she says that her mother is probably a trouble.

'What's her problem.' I ask pulling my hairs back in frustration.