Chapter-23

Liam's POV -

We had finally reached the airport and I rushed out of the car as fast as I could.
But before I could even enter the airport I saw Zayn, Harry and Niall walking out. I was praying that behind them,will follow Naina. But maybe my prayers didn't reached god.
Louis hoped out of the car and stood beside me.
Zayn, Harry and Niall glared at me obviously they would I was walking around shirtless.
'What are you doing Liam think of a better idea to show of you six pack abs'. Harry said gaping his mouth at me and i was answerless.

'Naina..' I asked.

'You guys are really late'. Zayn shaked his head as he stood in front of me.
I know I am late. I regret being late, I couldn't confess. She's gone but she took my heart away with her luggage.

I saw Harry passing me a sad look like somewhere this was all hurting him.
'She's gone'. Harry said in a voice no louder than a whisper.

'Yeah too bad we weren't able to say goodbye'. Louis shrugged smiling a bit.
He wasn't able to say goodbye I wasn't able to say I Love you.
It was all my fault I delayed this confession so much. Atleast I could have tried to get her love ...I could but I didn't.
She's left London and she left me in pieces. Naina please come back. I prayed.

'Lets go'. Niall said and everyone followed behind him.

'Yeah lets go and get Liam a shirt'. He smirked at me and then all of them started to walk off.
Harry came and stood beside me 'Liam'. He hugged me. I needed this, someone to comfort me. His warm hug was soothing my broken to pieces heart.

'Forget her Liam'. He rubbed my back lightly.

'I can't Harry I can't'. My voice cracked at the end tears were bluring my vision I was hiding my face in crook of his neck.

'You have to Liam, you have to'. He whispered to me.

'I can't forget the words she has never said'. I said and ended up crying even harder.
Harry was hugging me tightly trying to sooth me.

.........................

3 Months Later (1 October)
India (Bombay)-

Naina's POV

It is three months after I have left London. This all was really tough for me to cope with Payne of Love I had build up.
The day I had returned Kirti was very excited to know whatever has happaned and she was burning out of jealousy. She was so stunned to know that I was stuck in a forest with Liam Payne. Even the memories of it would make my voice crack.
The CD One Direction had given to me was a video made by them for Kirti and me.
I had worked so much that moment to stop my tears from flowing.
In that video Liam had said about that One Thing video of Kirti saying that she sings very well.
That One Thing video night that was such a pleasant memory one second I would smile about the memories and then the next second I am in tears.
Liam is my only reason to cry. why is our heart so silly to fall for anyone.
Kirti was almost crying after hearing the comment from Liam and of course Zayn had said that Kirti is really adorable and this sentence made her go mad. 'Zayn Malik complimented me'. She yelled this all around the house.
I miss Liam I miss the connection I miss the magic.
..........................
Liam's POV (1 October)

[Impiana KLCC hotel, Malaysia]

It was our last day here in Malaysia and then we will go to some other place.
There was Summer Love playing in my phone.

I still regret my mistake to not confess what I felt to
Naina.
I still remember everything about her she was so magical. Her brown eyes which would always shine with innocence. Her perfectly shaded lips. A perfectly fair skin and a role model of perfection.
Whenever I close my eyes I can recall all those moments I have spended with her. Those dreams I've had and still have at night. Lost in that forest with her, I was not lost in that forest I was lost in her. That toy story night obviously it was extremely adorable.
I chuckled and then there was a sudden rush of sadness in me. I was kinda addicted to her and all those feelings. The jealousy that would rush in me when Niall was near Naina. The way I would admire her adorable behavior and the hangover one.

'It is the sixth time you're playing this song'. Harry said entering my room and sitting beside me.

'When a song matches my condition I listen to it over and over'. I replied my voice no louder than a whisper.

'Summer love and your situation'. He asked me politely and giving a light smile.

I nodded ' can't believe Naina is packing her bags trying so hard not to cry'. I ended when I was unable to speak further.
'Maybe after hearing this news you have to listen to Happily for several time'. He declared patting my back lightly.

'What news'. I asked narrowing my eyes at him.

'News is, guess where are we going next'. He smiled widely his two dimples poking his cheeks.

'Where'. I asked again this time chuckling a little bit.

'India'. He yelled.

What! are my ears working or am I unable to hear. Did he said India.

'Harry repeat'. My mouth had gaped.

'India, India, India'. He screamed.

What are we seriously going India the place where Naina lives. Finally my lucky stars are in work this time I won't let this chance slip away from my hands. This time I will go and yell I Love You in her ears.
'India'. I started jumping on my bed. Harry joined me and both of us were doing a dance on the bed. I hugged Harry tightly and he hugged me back. 'Harry I am too happy'. I yelled overwhelmed with this situation.
I can organize an entire party for this news. I am going India.
'I am coming Naina I am coming' . I shouted at top of my voice.
Naina now you will look at me confessing I love you to you. In return you kiss me or kick me I don't care.

'I am so happy for you Liam' . Harry said peeling away from the hug.

'I am so happy'. I screamed and started to dance again.