Chapter-65

Liam's POV

'Chloe fucking Grant is the best lawyer in London.' I yelled more than stunned at the statement. I know Chloe had been studying law but she was the best lawyer in London. I can believe that Neil Armstrong was scared of dark or Thomas Alva Edison was a stupid or Osama Bin Laden was a good man an or John Wayne isn't an actor but I can't believe that Chloe Grant is the best lawyer in London. I guess people these days don't know the definition of word 'Best'. Are you sure 'Best' is the superlative of good. Maybe Chloe paid the website.

'It's impossible Chloe she can't be the best lawyer, this must be another Chloe Grant.' Harry assured nodding furiously, right this must be another Chloe Grant.

'Sorry Harry, here's a picture of the Chloe Grant we know.' Louis declared ruining all our hopes and aspirations.

'This means the best lawyer in London is on Abril's side.' Niall stated throwing his hands in air.

'Probably, what the hell man .' Zayn said biting his left cheek.

'Zayn you can, you can get Chloe to fight on our side.' I jumped suddenly, well Chloe won't say no to Zayn because I see, she actually seduces Zayn sometimes. Zayn just need to do a blowjob for Chloe and within seconds we'll get Chloe as our lawyer.

'Shut up Liam Payne. I won't sell myself just to get you a lawyer.' Zayn hugged himself protectively. Oh shut up. Zayn is acting like he's still a virgin.

'Well that's not a bad idea.' Naina snorted. Look that's what I mean.

'Come on Zayn it's not that difficult.' Louis shrugged earning a deadly glare from Zayn.

'Zayn you don't have to do anything, we can ask the second best lawyer in London to fight our case.' Harry said suddenly.
You're saved Zayn Malik. But second best lawyer it's not very satisfying.

'Look at this guys, he is Jesse Orlando, the second best lawyer in London.' Louis turned the screen towards us and I stare the photograph.

' Jesse that's a girly name, what kind of name is that.' Zayn grumbled. Sorry Zayn because his parents never asked you before they named him. What is troubling Zayn if his name is JESSE, Zayn is not going to marry him. Let me tell you even I scrunched my nose when I heard the name ZAYN for the first time.

'Jesse is an outdated name of biblical origin, there's nothing weird about it.' I told Zayn.

'Nerd' He grumbled. I am not a nerd.

'Bad Boy.' I mumble, He furrowed his eyebrows at me.

I saw the screen. It had a photo of a man in his forties with white hairs, a little wrinkled face and glasses in a grey business suit. I stared the title under the picture which said, 'LL.B Jesse Marcus Orlando.'

'And here's the number to his office.' Louis pointed towards the number on the screen.

'We can call his office and fix something.' Harry suggested raising his shoulders.

'But do you guys think, you'll get the second best lawyer in London with one phone call. It will take a week to just fix an appointment with him and the date it just next Wednesday.' Niall sighed. First time in his entire life Niall is making sense. He's not wrong with this.

'And you're One Direction, world's biggest band.' Naina declared. Beauty with brains.

'No use of assuming, just call and remove all your doubts.' I suggested already pulling my phone out.

...................

'So she said that we can come today?' Harry asked suddenly as we kept walking through the hallway of office of Mr. Orlando.