Chapter-66

Liam's POV

'She actually believed that you were hostage of her soul.' Harry laughed gesturing towards Zayn who chuckled. I kept my eyes on the road as I was driving but my ears were hearing their conversation.

'Who knows if I am.' Zayn said in a deadly voice and I chuckled as the images of their previous prank came back to my mind. Poor receptionist.

'Guys' I said gathering all of their attention. I wanted to tell them what I had been thinking for past few days. They all saw my very serious expression and I can tell that they are amazed to see that.

'Liam are you alright.' Naina who was sitting beside me on the passenger's seat asked with a concerned voice.

'Yes, it's just I wanted to tell you guys something.' I said and all of them nodded telling me to continue.

'We won't keep any secrets from each other.' I declared. From the day Naina won that contest and came in my life secrets were the reason that ruined everything. First of all I kept my feelings a secret. I told Harry about them but not anyone else. Although they had a right to know Zayn, Louis and Niall had a right to know. If I would have shared this with them, Zayn would have never got Naina drunk and I would have confessed that very day. All this drama would have never entered my life. I don't want this to repeat, plus we all are best friends we can't keep secrets.

'Liam we never keep secrets from each other and never will.' Niall said with a toothy grin.

'Yes, we will never do it.' Harry assured with a light smile.

'Thank god.' I sighed.

'Speaking about secrets,' Zayn licked his lips nervously. 'I and Perrie are no more together.' Zayn said in a rush but I understood. He's no more with Perrie, Zayn just told me that a two year relationship is no more in existence.

'Zayn what are you speaking are you sick.' Harry exclaimed placing his hand over Zayn's forehead examining the temperature. Please check it Harry because Zayn in suddenly speaking nuisance.

'Oh yes I am fine.' Zayn shoved away Harry's hand. 'It's just that things weren't  working out anymore. She was growing a little bitchy.'

I don't believe Zayn sometimes. It took him two years to realize that her girlfriend was growing bitchy. Zayn Malik will never get a perfect girl. Because there isn't one girl that Zayn has really loved.

'How was Perrie's reaction?' Louis asked, I know she must crying and blaming herself because Zayn walked away. She must be pissed off and I guess she must be breaking the things in her house.

'I don't know.' Zayn answered, what does that mean. He don't know the reaction that her girlfriend gave in front if him. Maybe her reaction was too bad and Zayn had to close his eyes.

'What!' Niall wrinkled his nose and raised his eyebrows.

'Actually I send her a video, saying that we're no more together. I didn't personally went there.' Zayn replied scratching  the back of his neck. He did.......what. He couldn't bother himself to go to Perrie personally. He made video and just send it. How rude of him.

'That was so rude Zayn.' I snapped at him. I don't believe why anybody else is not reacting that way.

'I couldn't face her, this was the best option.' Zayn said as if it was the most obvious thing in  the entire universe.

'Zayn are you serious, don't you respect women or what. I should have told your father you walk around breaking women's heart.' I yelled at him angrily.

'Liam that was my decision and you have to support me.' He snapped at me. That's a great idea force your thoughts on others. Right I won't say anything. Who's gonna listen anyway.