Chapter-69

Liam's POV

Did I really entered a stage where they are doing a play. I am not given a scrip to this. Really it's no joke, this is the first time I am feeling so nervous on stage. Like I am auditioning for X-Factor for the fourth time.
All the characters on stage glared me the girl that I assumed Scarlett, the guy who's probably William and the there's another guy who I guess is playing some aged role.

''William.' Scarlett trailed off not removing his eyes from me. 'You were asking me something.' She asked. What I am doing here, where's Naina and where the hell is god.

'Yes Scarlett, yes. William took the center stage moving his hands and I must say he's hamming it up. Even Zayn is better than him. 'Yes Scarlett, tell me you love and choose me.' William looked at Scarlett, say yes and end all this overacting. Wait why I am still standing here and watching this shit.

'I choose you Liam Payne.' Scarlett declared, oh finally end to all of this. Wait..........Liam Payne, isn't that me. His name is William not Liam. I am already hanging between two women and there she is bringing me another trouble. Please someone get me outta here. The entire audience bursted up with laughter.

'Excuse me!' I exclaimed narrowing my eyes and scrunching my nose. Please someone excuse me from this mess.

'What the fucking shit are you speaking Scarlett.' William snapped and the entire audience laughed again, at least someone's getting a good show after all Liam Payne has made a surprise appearance here. Not like I am showing off.

'Oh, Liam.' She said running towards me and clinging to me tightly almost knocking the oxygen out of me. What the hell she is doing, stay away. Go to your William and leave Liam alone, for god's sake. My hands were raised in surrender telling all of them that I was not involved in this hug. 'Please save me from him.' Scarlett cried pointing towards William. Here I am not able to save myself and she wants me to save her.

'Uh.....listen......' I started but I was immediately cut off.

'I knew you love me.' Scarlett cuts me off. When in hell I loved her. This is great just go and push yourself over an innocent guy.

'No no no no no no no no............' I trailed off. Someone tell her that I am already taken. Why someone; even I can tell her that.

'What is your daughter speaking, Mason.' William yelled at a guy that I assumed to be Mason.

'I never guaranteed about my daughter.' Mason said and again the audience was laughing themselves to death.

'Do something.' William commanded Mason. Please do something. I beg you please get this girl off me.

'Yes' Mason said walking towards me. 'Scarlett what are you doing.' Mason told her, exactly what are you doing.

'Listen I love someone else.' I insisted trying to get out of her grasp.

'Stay away girl, he's already taken.' I heard the most familiar voice from the other end of stage and already know who she is.

'There she is.' I beamed pointing towards Naina who walked angrily towards Scarlett.

'That is why you chose her before Scarlett, she is hot as hell.' Mason whispered in my ear. I know she is hot but how can this guy say that. I give him a deadly glare with my mouth clenching and an eyebrow vibrating. He instantly gulped and looked the other way, well good for him.

.....................

Louis' POV

I and Niall ran towards the main road trying to stop a vehicle who can drop us home and, we need to find one fast because the door won't keep the bull for too long.
A car stopped in front of us and I can feel myself already excited to get in my comfy bed. My bed is all I need right now. My bed is so safe, away from these bulls and any troubles. The windows rolled down revealing a girl on the driver's seat and a guy on the passenger seat. The girl's hair were dyed in four different shades Blue, Pink, Green and Purple. I guess there is an entire shade card above her head. Her hands were covered with tattoos just like her neck. The guy had raven hairs with blue highlights and purple contacts. Both of his hands were covered with tattoos and a piercing on his lip.