Chapter-61

Liam's POV

Co...REY is my kid.

No that's impossible, how, how is that......no it's not real. My throat went dry and my tongue was arid, like there was no salvia left in my mouth. My eyes were expanding to know if I was reading something wrong but no it was absolutely correct. He can't be my kid no please tell me it's a crazy nightmare. I am unable to breath and I don't want to breath. My heart stopped beating and my forehead was wet with sweat.

'Liam what is it'. I heard Naina question breathlessly her eyes piercing hole in the stupid file in my hand but unable to see the scary answer in it.

I was speechless, too shocked to answered, too afraid to face Naina's hopeful eyes. My throat is too dry to answer her. How will I stare in her tearful eyes and say that the person she trusted didn't deserved her love. That I couldn't keep her heart.

'Liam why are you not answering'. Harry asked. What answer he's accepting that his friend committed  the biggest mistake of his life. What answer he's accepting that his friend wasted a girl's love. Please shut up everyone I need time to recover.

'Li....am you're sca....ri....ng me.' Naina stuttered  her voice cranky and shaky. She stuttered at certain words in her sentence. She was scared, my silence was scaring her but that's the reality. Her fear has come true and my silence is the answer.

I stood there frozen and the only moving organ of my body was my shaking and vibrating hands in which I had been holding that file. I can feel my life taking the most deadliest turn and the turn  was absolutely wrong and I ended up driving down a cliff.

'Liam please answer'. Zayn said his voice polite as he requested me to throw the harsh answer. No I can't I can't answer them when I am unable to trust these reports myself.

'Liam please look at us we're dying to know it.' Louis insisted, I heard the voice slow and muffled but I knew it was loud and demanding.

'Liam can you even hear us'. Niall half screamed and I
could feel all the eyes in the room glaring me with curiosity and worry. Yes I can hear everyone of you, but I can't answer.

'Liam answer our questions.' Naina finally shouted at top of her lungs I could feel the whole room shake with the loud sound.

Once again, I lost any control over my mind. It was just my mind and my anger. I won't realize my any further actions.

I threw the file and it landed beside Naina's leg.

'Corey is my fucking kid, is that enough'. I yelled at all of them.

I saw how Naina's lips parted with shock as she stared the the file in front of her legs she was frozen not believing all of this. I can't believe it either, but it's reality. It's the reality Naina, I broke your heart, I ruined your trust, I wasted your love.

I stood there not doing this, there is nothing else I can do just stand there and stare at Naina walking away. I am broken there is no more strength in me to continue this fight. There is no fight left, everything is just running out.

Zayn stepped close to Naina and bended picking up the reports. 'There's something wrong.' He kept chanting  as he started opening  the file.

He went speechless as he went to the main page his eyes expanded as he saw the result. He was shocked just like I was.

'Zayn' Harry said gulping hard.  Just go ahead Zayn tell everyone that I was not speaking wrong. That I have ruined everything, that everything is too wrecked to repair now.