Chapter-37

Liam's POV

He is my boyfriend.

Word continuously echoed in my head. My heart stopped beating for a moment, my lungs weren't pumping air anymore.

I wanted someone to pinch me and say I am still sleeping. I wanted Naina to say that she was kidding. I wanted someone to tell me that this is just a nightmare and not reality. Please tell me I never came for breakfast and this guy never came but no one told this.
My throat was just dry and my mouth was left with no traces of salvia. A drought had hit my tongue it needed water but I didn't wanted to drink or eat anything.

My heart was breaking to pieces like a shattered rose.
My inner self was broken. I wanted to let my knees lose their hope and fall to floor. Nothing can be worse my love, my life is gone and now I am left with nothing. Nothing to gain or nothing to lose. Tears were blurring my vision. My every organ had stopped working but my eyes were working even more. My every organ was dry but my eyes were more and more wet.
Naina was smiling looking at that guy, I am not even able to pronounce his name and didn't wanted to.

Now I am left with nothing. I was waiting this entire entire time to say it but now this big surprise in breaking me to pieces. I never really understood what love was like and I felt love looking in her eyes. But when I wanted to to feel that love again she turned her head away. Is there any feeling in existence that is more painful than this. I was still wondering if Harry would shake me and say that I am day dreaming.

There are a thousand way to kill but this is the most strange way. Way to kill with love it will kill you but keep you alive to see your death.
Naina had unknowingly killed me she has done this. I won't say anything now. Because today I've realized that love is about pain and sacrifice. I was smiling to keep in my pain. I realized what pain is, pain is when you are smiling to keep tears from falling.
Naina is not a mistake she is a simple regret. I was waiting for something that will never come. How stupid I was.

'I am not hungry anymore'. I said stiffly and then pushed my chair behind to walk away. I realized how much force I had applied when the chair fell to the floor. I gulped when I realized how tough it was to speak. My voice was cracking and a sob had almost escaped.
I started to walk towards the staircase when the sweet voice interrupted me and I stopped.

'At least have something'. It was Naina, her voice soft full of affection. Normally, it is a soothing voice but today it was bothering my wounds.
I bit my lips to keep in my tears but one of it managed to escape.

'I've already had a lot'. I replied and then started walking again. I turned behind to look at her. It will be so hard to forget Naina, who gave me so much to remember.
I was staring her and tears were flooding out my eyes. The sound of a heart break is not as loud as a bomb blast it is as slow as a feather falling on ground and the worst thing about it is no one will realize it other than you. My heart is broken to pieces and now my broken pieces love Naina just like my heart did.

Tell me what way to go? Right where nothing is left or left where nothing is right.

They are different emotions inside me. Pain of heartbreak, satisfaction of sacrifice, happiness of Naina being happy, urge to say I love you, desire of keeping it a secret, regret for falling for Naina and above all pain and pleasure of death that I was facing. My wound may heal but my heart will always be broken.

..............

Harry's POV -

Shit! He is Naina's boyfriend and Liam was here when she told it. I was staring him. Tears were clear in his eyes. As he exited pain was accompanying him so well. I am his best friend and I can look through him and it was terribly clear that how hurt he was.

He was not the only one the way Naina looks at him is the way Juliet would look at Romeo. Her emotions flow in her eyes and her expressions are shows so much pain.

They both are so silly they don't realize their own feelings and if they do they try to ignore it. They are lying to themselves. Especially, Naina she is trying to convince herself that she has not fallen but that's impossible. Liam is trying to convince himself that he can live without Naina but I bet he can't.

I'll get back to Liam later but for now, this K sitting here. This was secret she was keeping like a dragon keeps his castle in fairytale. This girl I want to kill her and throb her so much.

The four of us gave her deadly glares and her expression turned like a scared dear surrounded by hungry tigers.

I looked at everyone to look at their expression. Zayn was grinding his teeth together with anger, Louis' eyes were squeezing at K his mouth tightly clenched and Niall tried his best to look angry but ended up looking adorably stupid.

K looked so scared. Scared to death. She mouthed a sorry and we all shake our heads sarcastically.

We started with breakfast and K was playing with her food sacredly. She finally looked at me. I was murdering my meat and chewing in angrily with extra force as if it was K. She gulped scared .

She tried her luck again and looked at Niall. Who was forcefully applying butter over his bread trying to look angry. Ultimately he broke his bread and K giggled at that.

I immediately passed him the deadliest glare I could pass. She was quite and scared again and licked her lips nervously.

She looked at Louis and Louis decided to make his move. He took the knife and stabbed it inside the apple his eyes wide open and lips were in straight line. K choked loudly and Naina and her boyfriend looked at her.

'I am fine '. K nodded trying to look normal but couldn't hide her white face.

She looked at Zayn expecting that he won't be that angry but he was really angry actually he was the angriest. He teared the tissue paper slowly but with extra force. K gulped but this was not the end. Zayn chewed the tissue paper angrily and with so much force. K was so scared and coughed loudly.

'What are you doing'. Naina passed her the glass full of water and K leaned to take it. But, before she could I snatched it from Naina.

'She'll be fine'. I grinned falsely drinking the water.

After five minutes the break fast was over and K looked so scared like she never wanted this breakfast to end.

End of this break fast means end of K.