Chapter-57

Naina's POV

After what seemed like forever of Niall and me yawning and whining for food, Harry cracking jokes, Liam scolding all of us,Louis screaming at Liam and  Zayn laughing at all of this we finally discovered the car getting slower and slower.
This means we're finally at the hospital, I want to meet the  doctor who called an appointment at 7:00AM. I'll ask him that what university gave him the degree. Has he even got an official license.

'I never knew you turned your house into a hospital, Liam'. I heard Niall say peeking outside the window. What was he talking about Liam turned the house into a hospital.

'What!' I pushed Niall aside to make way for me to see outside the window. It was Liam's house and not the hospital someone tell me what the hell is going on around here.

'Liam what is this'. I questioned not removing my eyes from the house in front of me.

Niall poked his head beside my head and Louis placed his chin above Niall's head, Zayn placed his head above my head and Harry kept struggling to have a place.

'Liam are you kidding us.' Zayn yelled and it really  hurt my ear. Well he's quite used to high notes.

'Not at all.' He simply answered opening the front door and hoping out. Not at all. Does that means that Liam has actually converted his house into a hospital. I hope this is not the case.

'Someone's surely getting murdered.' Louis whispered to all of us his furious brown eyes set on Liam as he walked.

'Don't know what he's trying to do.' I declared raising my shoulders with nothing but curiosity and confusion.
'If this is some foolish prank of Liam, than it will cost him.' Harry declared nodding his head in the process and then opening the back door of his side to let all of us out.

We all followed Liam into the house. He has not turned the house into a hospital yet. I am really confused now what the hell Liam's trying to do. He says that we've got to attend the appointment and now we are here at his house. This is all so insane.

'Liam what are we doing at your house weren't we supposed to go to hospital.' Niall asked gesturing everywhere his eyebrows raised. Well I was about to ask the same question.

'Well here's the reveal,' Liam started, he licked his lower lip nervously. 'The appointment is at 2:00 PM'. Liam declared. Wait a second. Is he actually kidding all of us. I think that soon he's going to suffer his little prank.
'And what made you wake all of us this early for a 2:00 PM appointment.' Harry yelled his pupils expanding with anger. I feel the same GO HARRY GO. Liam has done something awfully stupid. Right now I am so angry with him.

'Nervousness'. Liam answered brushing his teeth over his lower lip. Nervousness wonderful hope it won't satisfy our needs of answers at least.

'Liam no more jokes.' Louis shakes his head dramatically his lips set in a straight line and eyebrows raised.

'No this is not a joke at all.' Liam answered earning nothing but deadly glares from all of us. 'I am just nervous and I've almost given up on all of this.' He sighed raising his hands up in surrender.

Seconds ago I wanted to yell at Liam for doing all of this, but now I was seeing how troubled and tired Liam was and the inner urge of me wanting to yell at Liam was suppressed. I obviously trust Liam with this but was he not trusting himself. Liam was nervous and smoke never exists without fire. Maybe somewhere even Liam believes that Corey's his kid. His nervousness exists because some mistake made in his past is still alive in his head.

I cannot ask about this right now when he's already so tensed. But his nervousness is somewhere breaking me. What if Corey's really Liam's kid and Liam is unable to accept this. No no no no, he's not Liam's kid. Just think good, and don't act like a psychopath pessimist.