Flashback To 2 Years Ago

I stood there frustrated as I watched them argue. A bunch of curious,eager people have formed a crowed around me and the twins. This is the most stupidest argument ever. Fighting over a girl?I don't even know why I'm here,I'm wasting my time.
"She doesn't like you Julian. Get over yourself".
"Fuck outta my face with that crud! How would you know anyways". Says Junior.
"Move about crud,that was a fact my ni--".
"FUCK SAKE JUST STOP". I shout from the top of my lungs. The gang of people around us start 'ooing' but then go silent when I speak.
"I don't know who's been feeding both you of with bullshit but listen, junior I don't like you like that--".Julian cuts me off mid sentence.
"You see you dickhead,she don't like you because she likes me". I sigh and roll my eyes.
"Julian bruv,low it. I didn't even finish my damn sentence".
"Nah baby girl,let me finish. Let inform this paigon that you don't like him,so he can stop trying it with you. So Erm, Listen my g, you need to take several seats and go suck your mum cah nobody around here likes your washed self". I know it's weird that Julian has just told junior to suck his mum,mind you that's his mum too but Julian hates his mum,and lives with his dad which also hates the twins mum. Vice versa with junior and his mum. Mad,right?
"Don't fucking cuss my mum,your prick". Junior lunges towards Julian and grabs him by his collar.
"Hit me then junior. What? Hit me,pussy boy". Junior is not usually the type fight over something petty, like a girl but boyyy the devil has gone into this boy's body and possessed him. You can see the anger in his eyes,he's gritting his teeth and breathing in and out heavily. I stand there anxious whilst the crowd whip out their phones and have their cameras at the ready. Junior takes one big swing at Julian giving him a powerful blow to the face. Julian stumbles back a bit but keeps his balance and charges towards junior. The crowd has gone mad wild whilst the twins send each other mighty blows. I stand right in front of them figuring how to stop them. What to do,what to do!!! Why can't some other boy stop them. I have no choice but jump in and get my ass whopped to. So I hesitantly fling myself into them middle of them.
"Neveah,move you're gonna get hurt". Julian says. I don't listen to him and try to break them off. Junior hasn't even realised that I'm in front of him. He keeps trying to get onto Julian.
"Junior stop!! Stop fighting please!"
"MOVE OUT MY WAY BITCH". Those are the last words I hear as I feel a hard,clenched fist connect with my left cheek. My body gets pushed into the road and I stupidly stand there as I hold my throbbing cheek. I see Julian point at something but I'm overwhelmed to even look at where he is pointing. Suddenly I hear tyres screeching and I feel my body my body getting lifted up into the air. I land on top the car that has just come to a stop and roll back down. My fragile head connects with the cold,hard concrete floor before seeing pure darkness.

-Picture:Neveah-Rose🌸