Chapter Twenty Five💨

Neveah🍯
2016 hasn't been my year for sure and I'm not gonna say that 2017 is gonna be my year because everyone goes through some shit or takes an L but 2017 for me is all about positivity, reaching my goals and bouncing back from all the bullshit of 2016. I'm ready to put all this Stickz drama behind me and try prevent myself from getting into anymore wild situations even if that means cutting off some people along the way but hopefully I won't be needing to. My brother Kurtis thought that Lorenzo was the main cause of my problems but I don't agree with him. Before I found that Lorenzo knew that Stickz ran me over, Lorenzo was one of the people who always had my back,no matter how messy the situation I was in was and I had his back too. He's been there to protect and make feel loved so I couldn't actually end our relationship. Yeah, I know I sent him a text saying that I didn't want to be with him anymore but that was only for the sake of Kurtis. When we got back to college, I had a conversation with Lorenzo and I told him that I still wanted to be with him and you guys should of seen the relief on his face and the amount of times he said sorry to me. I've obviously forgiven him but I will never forget.

Right now I'm on the phone to Morgan, she's giving me her shit on excuse on why she didn't turn up at college today.
"Morgan,I know your lying. I know you went to meet a boy".
"What? Meet a boy? You really think that I'll put a boy before my education? What do you take me for Nevs?". She hissed as you can tell she took offence. I begin laughing at her reaction.
"It's not funny Neveah, I ain't got no business with boys". She said
"Ehhhhh,is that so? I could swear that you're feeling Santana". I giggled.
"ANYWAYS". Morgan said basically baiting herself out.
"MORGAN LIKES SANTANA YEAH?". I laughed and cheered, showing bare teeth. Morgan and Santana would be cute, I can just see it.
"Neveah, can you stop please you bitch". Whined Morgan. "I need to tell you something man,listen".
"Alright, alright go on. We ain't finished though". I smirked.
"So basically, Sharee is gonna do something stupid so she can get with Julian". Morgan began.
"Ohh lord, what is she planning on doing?". I asked preparing myself for the worst. Sharee is always coming up with the maddest ideas.
"She's going to let Julian take her virginity to show him what he's missing out on". Morgan said.
"She's not serious,shut up". I bluntly said.
"Nevs,she's dead serious. The girls made a hand written plan on how she wants it to go". Morgan added.
"Nah but didn't her and Junior you know...".
"Nope, Junior wanted to wait until marriage unlike his brother and I feel like Julian is going to take advantage of her, I mean you know how he's like". Morgan said.
I actually don't believe Junior is a virgin,how have I just found out?
"We need to stop her before she gets her self hurt. I mean Julian and Nadia are talking at the moment and Julian's been telling me they're getting serious".
"Isn't Nadia meant to be back in Birmingham? She does know that her mums sick right". Morgan asked.
"Her mums sick since when? What has she got".
"I'm not sure but she's been in and out of hospital. Hasn't Nadia said anything to you".
I guess Morgan knows all this since her Nadia's family are related, word must've got around.
"Nadia has not said a word about this to me,she's over here acting like everything's calm".
"Chat to her init,I think she needs to go back". Morgan said.
She's right, Nadia needs to go back to Birmingham.

I end my call with Morgan and go into the room Nadia is in. She doesn't even realise I've entered since she's to busy texting on her phone. She's probably talking to Julian.
"Is that Julian you're talking to?". I asked as I sat down the edge of her bed.
"Huh-what?-no,why would I be talking to him". She replied as she quickly looks up at me and quickly locking her phone.
"Well,you two are talking on serious levels right?". I questioned.
"Shut up Neveah you ain't funny". She snapped.
Okay,the way she reacted was a bit strange. Has Julian been lying to me?"Anyways,how's your mum?". I asked changing the subject.
"She's good". She lied.
"Then why is Morgan telling me that your mum has been in and out of hospital?"
"Whys Morgan chatting my business anyways". She hissed.
"Forget Morgan man,you should be in Brum with your mum". I said.
"She won't need me, what help am I to her".
"I'm sure there's plenty of things you can do from looking after your siblings to cleaning your yard or going shopping".
"Nah,I'm a waste of space,I'm a huge disappointment to my parents. I'm violent,always getting into trouble,argumentative and I failed my GCSE's". She rambled on.
"But at times like this,your family needs you Nadia. They need your support". I said.
"I'm not going back Nevs". She said getting up and leaving the room.
One thing I hate about Nadia is that she don't listen sometimes and she's stubborn. Lil' bitch.
I'll get my mum to talk to her. Even my mum doesn't like Nadia, my mum talks sense and is very persuasive. Nadia's definitely going to be back in Birmingham by tomorrow.

A few hours later
I'm on my phone at the moment and I'm waiting from a text back from Lorenzo. The boy hasn't answered my text from 9am and it's nearly 5 in the afternoon. As I'm growing impatient, i decide to distract myself by going on Snapchat and see what everyone else is doing. I'm going through the snaps of the usual people I watch and I get to my cousin Kads' snap and in capital letters his snap story says: 'FREE LORENZO😤'. I scoff and shake my head. Kads' is always posting bullshit on in his snap, so I ignore it and move on. I get a iMessage notification and it's from Santana. I open the chat and the message says: 'Renzo's been arrested for attempted murder, is this to do with Stickz?'
I stare at my phone in disbelief. Lorenzo has actually been arrested. That means Kurtis has most likely been arrested too.
Suddenly there is a knock at my door.
"Come in". I said.
Kurtis enters with the biggest smile on his face.
"Why are you smiling so hard". I asked him. Isn't this guy meant to be locked up.
He sits down on the side of my bed before he begins speaking.
"So this morning I got a call and I was informed that Stickz was about in Enfield by himself,giving me and boys a perfect chance to catch him. So long story short,
he's dead now. So you can live the rest of 2017 without any fear ". Explained Kurtis.
"So he's fully dead, like he's not breathing,not moving,nothing?". I questioned him.
"Yeah, me and the boys took care of him". He replied.
"Then why has Lorenzo been arrested for attempted murder?". I asked Kurtis.
"Who knows? He said he wasn't going to go through killing Stickz so he left. I don't know what he went and done".
"This doesn't make any sense though". I said.
"Well,at least you're definitely not together anymore. I know you stayed with him after I told you to break up with him".
"Did Nadia tell you?". I rolled my eyes.
"No, I have people watching you init".
"Kurtis that's just wrong". I said. He just made me feel really uncomfortable 😣.
"Well,they won't be anymore now that Stickz is dead but next time don't lie to me yeah?".
"Yeah,whatever. Is there way you couldn't what Lorenzo did?".
"I don't care about Lorenzo and you shouldn't too. Focus on yourself,you're better off without him". Kurtis takes my hand and takes of the promise ring Lorenzo gave me.
"I'm going to Leon's house yeah,don't do anything stupid".

Miliah/Milo🍉
I'm at Leon's house with his cousins Jordan,Remarni&Kurtis. They're all sat laughing and chatting about everything's that happened today. These lot are evil. Pure evil. It kinda kills me that I'm sat here knowing that's actually gone down while everyone else,especially Neveah, is sat at home wondering what the fuck has happened today. I can't imagine how Neveah is feeling right now but if I found out that the person who tried to kill me is now dead I'd be overjoyed and feeling be like I'm free but also knowing that my boyfriend is in jail and you don't why,would have me feeling terribly lost and hopeless. I mean if that was Leon in Lorenzo's position I'd be so distressed.
I understand that Kurtis was just trying to fulfil his position as Neveah's big brother, the person who's supposed to protect her but I don't think setting up Lorenzo was the right thing to do. If anything this might cause Neveah to go digging and her finding out the truth will crush her.
So what basically happened was Kurtis,Leon,Remarni,Athena and Jordan found out that Stickz was about in Enfield by himself,doing whatever he was doing, so they thought this was a great opportunity to kill him and they did. They killed Stickz. I don't know how or what they did with his body because Leon wouldn't tell me but Stickz is officially dead and I think they're still trying to look his brother. So now on the same day when they already killed Stickz, Kurtis lied to Lorenzo and told him that Stickz is in Camden. He also told Lorenzo to go there and he and the rest of the boys would catch up with him,which obviously they didn't. Kurtis sent Lorenzo into area where there was a police station literally like 5 minutes away. So when Lorenzo gets to the place,a guy who is pretending to be Stickz is already there and they guy sends Kurtis a message telling him that Lorenzo has arrived and that's when Kurtis calls the police using burner phone and tells the police that Lorenzo is about to kill someone and is in possession of a firearm.
Kurtis has got someone working on the inside with the police who is going tell Lorenzo to lie in his statement and not to bring up anything about him or Stickz and where he got the gun from.
And the worst part is Kurtis has told the police that Lorenzo was the one who killed his own sister and his parents are probably going to find
out. Kurtis has basically destroyed Lorenzo's life.

For those who don't remember Miliah/Milo used to be one of Adrianna's friends and Leon began to like her at a certain point around Chapter 15/16.
Anyways guys,I hope you guys enjoyed this little twist it ain't the most dramatic twist but Lorenzo has just taken the biggest L.
Comment what you guys think of Kurtis and if Miliah should tell Neveah. Also comment what you think about Sharee and her wild plan.

Thanks for reading,please don't forget to comment and vote!!x