Chapter Fifteen|Part 2

Neveah⚜
I should of known Lorenzo's sister died today. I wouldn't of gave him so much attitude and hung up him like that. But the truth is,I really can't face him,knowing that I might of killed his sister.  But then again why would the police put a man in prison if he didn't commit the crime? The person they arrested must've of had something to do with Leilani's death. I might of not even killed her! The dream I had doesn't prove anything,it was just a dream,right? Like,I got amnesia so my head must be messing with me. Not to be rude or anything,but why am I even stressing about it?
Anyways,I've been calling Lorenzo's phone and it's been going straight to voicemail. His voice mail is so annoying though. He says "Yoo,My g you bless yeah?" and you'll probably think that you're about to have the most banging conversation but then he goes "sike you've reached my voicemail,please leave a message after the tone". That's basically false advertisement,his voicemail should be illegal.
I'm 10 minutes away from his house and I don't know why but I'm walking so fast. But I slow down when I feel my phone vibrating in my back pocket. I quickly take it hoping its Lorenzo calling but it's just my mum. Sighing, I answer the call.
📲Mother🌎❤️
"Hello,mum?"
"Neveah,why aren't you at college?". She asked straight away without saying hello. That's how I know I'm in deep trouble.
"How do you know that?". I asked too.
"Neveah,don't ask questions and answer mine. Why is your Aunty telling me that she didn't see you come in today?". She said. Aunty Kemi,is some snitch you know. These streets ain't  safe knowing she's around. I feel for Remarni,his mum is basically a fed.
"And you believe her? Just because she said she didn't see me?".
"Well,you wouldn't be answering your phone if you were is lesson? You would be in Law right now,isn't it?". She questioned. Shit den,I might as well give up.
"Basical---"
"Just bring yourself home now and since you're not in school I'm taking you to your aunt's to go see Faith".
"See Faith? Mum are you on something".
"I wanna fix things with my sister and I need you you apologise for attacking Faith".
"Attacking? Mum,it was a 2 man fight,I got hurt too! I broke a nail".I whined.
"I don't care! Just know it's peak when you get home". She locks off.
📲
This ain't fair. Why is Faith the victim here? Does her mum even know all the shit her daughter made me do? By force? I definitely ain't going home now. I'm being took for a dickhead.
As I'm putting my phone into my pocket,someone barges past me making my phone fly out my hand instead.
"Shit sorry, I didn't mean it". The person says picking up my phone.
"Lorenzo?". He turns around. His eyes are red and puffy. He's been crying.
"Neveah,why ain't you at college?". He asked.
"Came to see you. I heard you went on a mad one and threw a chair at Adrianna".
"Yeah, I don't know what's wrong with me. Today's not my day". He said going to lean against a wall.
"Ermm...sorry for your loss by the way". I said going to stand next to him. He looks down at me. Yeah, I'm a bit short.
"Who told you". He asked.
"About what? What you did to Adrianna?".
"No,not that. My sister". He said.
"The others, it just came up in a conversation we were having". I said.
"Rahh,so you guys have been chatting about me behind my back".
"Nooo,it's not like that. Look I'm sorry for being so rude earlier". I apologised.
"It's calm,but why can't you be grateful for what Junior did for you?".
"It's not even Junior you know,I just used him as an excuse? I don't know why though. I'm stupid". I lied. I can't tell him what actually happened since he's already hurting about his sister's death. Today's not about me init.
"I know you're lying but whatever init". He said walking off in a completely different direction from his house.
"Where are you going?".
"Away from you". He said bluntly.
"What have I done please?". I asked. He turns around.
"Do I really have to answer that?" He asked.
"Well I'm kind of lost so you might as well". I said. He walks up to me again and puts he's muscular arm around my neck.
"Look, I like you a lot but it's like you don't trust me. I feel like you're keeping something from me. Just tell me,I won't judge you". He said. I sigh.
"I do trust you Lorenzo but what I haven't told you  isn't that deep to be honest".
"So? Tell me anyways b".
"Okay so, my mum wants me to go see Faith and apologise but that doesn't matter right now,you're sister matters". I said.
"See Faith yeah? Apparently you broke her leg".
"That's biggest lie I've ever heard. I'm not capable of breaking someone's leg". I scoff.
But then I again,I might of killed someone.
"Yeah well she's got everyone wrapped around her finger. Especially her girlfriend".
"Who Santana?". I laughed.
"Yeahh,my niggas gone sarrrft. We ain't boys no more,you know".
"I can't believe that's the boy who used move to people's mums and aunties".
"You know b. Believe he once came to my church just to move to the pastors wife?! The disrespect!". Lorenzo added. We both start laughing uncontrollably. Santana was a sick youte you know. I miss the old Sants.
"Ahh,I love you man". Lorenzo sighed,kissing my cheek. I did not except that at all. "Come visit my sisters grave with me?". He asked.
I possibly can't go,it'll  just make me feel more guilty about the fact I might of killed his sister.
"I can't,this is something you should do by yourself. My mum wants me home anyways".
"Please Nevs". He pouts looking mad cute and shit✨.
"But you haven't got any flowers or anything" I said trying to persuade him that I shouldn't come.
"I'm gonna do that with my family on the weekend". He said.
He's not gonna give up. He really wants me to go but I can't.
"L-look Lorenzo,there's something I need to tell you...". He puts his hands my shoulder which makes me tremble inside. "I-I ki-... Lorenzo I can't do this". I start bawling.
"Neveah,what's wrong? What can't you do? You can tell me, I won't judge".
"Yes will and you'll hate me forever".
"No I won't. I love you. Just tell me what's wrong". He said looking into my eyes.
"Lorenzo.. I killed someone".