Chapter Twenty One

"Are your parents talking to you?". Nadia asked as I helped her take her luggage up to my room.
"My dads talking to me but my mums giving me so much air time". I answered.
"Does she think she's bad?". Nadia kissed her teeth
"Shhh". I giggled. "My mums still in her room".
My dad invited Nadia over because apparently she's the only who can get through to me and help me fix up my attitude,especially since she's my best friend. However,it's a big mad considering that fact that my mum hates Nadia(vice versa) and thinks Nadia is a bad influence on me,so I don't see how Nadia is gonna help me tbh. It's about to be a hectic 3 weeks in this house.
"I can hear you lot chatting my name you know".
Me and Nadia exchange looks. You don't know how bad I want burst out in laughter. We both turn around my mums stood in the middle of the doorway of her bedroom,wearing light pink cropped trousers, a white v-neck blouse and white lace up heels. I can't lie even though we're opps right now she looks beautiful.
"Hey Mrs King,you look nice". Nadia greeted.
"Thank you Nadia,you alright?". She asked. Nadia nods in response. Awks.
My dad then walks out wearing a collarless white shirt,blue jeans and White Tns. He looks so young lool.
"Where are you guys going all dressed up". I questioned. My mum walks away,back into her room,without saying a word,leaving me,my dad and Nadia.
"Me and your mum are going out to eat somewhere we ain't decided where yet though". He said.
"You should go Global,it's a rally nice buffet. I remember when me and Lo-". I stop speaking once I clock I'm about to mention Lorenzo.
"Does that mean we're looking after Trinity? Where is she? I've missed her more than you Nevs". Said Nadia quickly changing the subject and saving me.
"She's in her nursery,you go get her and I'll take your bags to my room". I suggested.
"Anyways,we're about to get going I guess". My dad said as my mum walked out the room with a oversized Louis Vuitton bag and making her way downstairs. "Do you girls need anything?". He asked.
"Nah,we're good. Thanks for asking though". I said in reply. My dad gives me a kiss you on forehead and goes down to my mum.

So I begin to take Nadia's things into my and she's packed a lot of things for someone who's staying here for a couple weeks. Mums life it's like she packed her whole wardrobe. Anyways, I put all her things to one corner and slump myself onto my bed. I pick up my phone and I'm scrolling through my notifications to see that I've got heaps of messages from Lorenzo. What he told me last night got me kinda shook but in a way it's kind of not is fault. The message he sends me reads:
📲Lorenzo😍❤️💍:
Nevs,are you pissed at me? Please me answer me baby😪.
I reply with:
Me:
Noooooo,sorry for not answering. I've just been a bit busy since I'm back home and shit.
Lorenzo😍❤️💍:
Thank God. You got me bare worried man,I thought you wasn't gonna speak to me again after what you told yesterday.
Me:
Ngl,it got me a bit shaken up but I don't think it was your fault and it's sad that you and Santana are taking balme for this when it was really Stickz' fault. But just know you can trust me and I won't tell anyone ever.
Lorenzo😍❤️💍:
Of I course I trust you,my young shooter💯.
Me:
'Young shooter'? Don't stretch it pls😂.
Lorenzo😍❤️💍:
Loool,I miss you know...can I FaceTime you👀.
Me:
Maybe later cos Nadia's just got here
Lorenzo😍❤️💍:
LOOOL,the girl that beat up Morgan?😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Me:
It's not funny Lorenzo😭
Lorenzo😍❤️💍:
Yes it is,you don't have to lie😂. Are you sure Nadia ain't secretly mandem or something cos I've never seen a girl fight like that😂😂😂😂
Me:
BYEEEE LORENZO
Lorenzo😍❤️💍:
You better FaceTime me later tho or else
Me:
I will😂I love you❤️
Lorenzo😍❤️💍:
Same xx
📲
I laugh as I lock my phone. This boy had the cheek to say 'same xx' you know😂. Nadia walks in with Trinity in her arms. Trinity's turning one in October,she's grown so fast😭❤️.
"Your parents have just left the compound". Nadia said.
Is this nollywood movies about 'compound'😂.
"I've actually missed you Nadia". I laughed.
"Same but why am I hearing that you ran away from yard? How old are please? Your turning 18 next month!". She screwed up her face as if she hasn't ran away from house more than 10 times.
"Nads,you don't understand. I had to get out this house,my mum was stressing me about me being with Lorenzo". I said.
"Oh,I don't blame you then. Your mums a pain in the backside". I nod in agreement. "But explain to me everything that happened,I need some tea".