Chapter Twelve|Part 1

Saturday 26th 2015
-Boxing Day🌚

Athena🔓
I've just touched road a couple days ago and already my first Christmas back has been ruined. Why did she have to come here? I actually thought I was never going to see her again but no. She has to come appearing out the blue with two of my other siblings I've just found out about. I've actually never liked Adrianna,she was looked as the better twin but really she's just another basic bitch,thot,hoe,low life,sket and every other word that describes a girl like her. I knew she was gonna end up doing some thot shit,lying about being pregnant? C'monnn. I don't care if it was to find a place for her and Acacia and Adam to live,lying about pregnancy is dead wrong. But then again I can't be chatting,I've committed crimes. As for my biological parents, I don't care if they're missing,they disowned me at the age of 8 because of 'my ways'. Really those ways were Adrianna's 'ways'. Back in the days you couldn't tell us apart because we looked exactly the same bmt,even our own parents would get us mixed up. Everyone would. But now,you wouldn't be able to tell if we were even related,even I didn't recognise her until she said that Im her twin. Anyways,Adrianna saw that as an advantage and would savage things that I would get blamed for. I was really the innocent one.  I'd had enough of me getting licked down with wooden spoons,belts,slippers and vacuum cleaners. I wasn't having it anymore so one day, I tried to stab her in a sleep. I was about to jook her heart with a compass but my parents caught me in the act. So they put me into care,where I met people that changed but in some ways made me. I've met a couple boys that live of the streets that changed me,that's why I act like a boy,speak like a boy,dress like a boy and pull bare gyal. But they also taught me how to make my own money. I also ended up getting adopted by a loving family who definitely made me. They taught me how to love,care&support. Things that by biological parents never did.

So yesterday after Adrianna came and dropped a bombshell,it was mad awkward because Neveah&Faith were just throwing shade at each other in every rass direction,all the aunties and uncles were just gossiping about the situation and Adrianna was jut forcing it with me. And it was a bit mad knowing the fact that my brother and my twin beat😷💩. But Adrianna and my other siblings stayed over because my mum actually forced them too. Me and Leon were pissed and my dad didn't seem to care but I would understand why my mum would want them to stay since she can't have any other children of her own anymore. Today, me and Leon,Jordan,Remarni&Kads were gonna route Westfield to shop and move to gyal but me and Leon ain't allowed to go out anymore. We have to sit down,talk and come up with a solution. Motive locked off for what?

Neveah⚜
Nadia could be arriving a minute,I think to myself as walk up and down in my bedroom in excitement. There is so much we need to catch up on it's crazy. I've missed this girl so much you don't understand,she's basically my second mum. She's always been there to protect me and give me advice when I'm feeling down. Well go find the person who made me feel that way and bad them up herself more like. She's not afraid of anything/anyone tbh. She will fight you regardless your age and gender. She's slysly nuts😅.
I hear the doorbell go off. I shoot out of my room,fly down the stairs nearly breaking my neck then walk to the front door. I open the door revealing my bitch like Nadia and a police woman? The woman gives Nadia a smile then walks back to her car. Anywhooo, I jump into Nadia's arms causing her to stumble a little. I start screeching.
"Rah,baby girl has gained weight boy". She said,squeezing my bum.
"Oiii,move. I'm still slim asf. I've missed you like mad" I laugh.
"Ahh,the feelings mutual b". She replied.
We spend a good minute in each others arms,hugging each other tight till my mum comes out with Trinity and this girl goes shooting towards them.
"Oh my days,she's grown! Why she so cute please and you're so ugly Nevs?". She asked.
"Shut up,let's go inside. There is so much I need to tell you".
We all go inside and up into my bedroom also with Trinity in Nadia's arms. This girls whipped,Lool. I lay down on my bed and Nadia sit on the sofa.
"Why was the police with you,causing trouble already?". I asked. That's typical of Nadia.
"Ahh,long story. It wasn't even my fault".
"I've got time,come on,tell me".
"Ite,so boom,remember last month when I told I was coming?I was actually coming. I got to North London and everything but I must've saw this girl I knew at the station init,she's the biggest paigon on earth and she was sending me mad screws so obviously I went up to her and asked her what her problem was but she was chatting mad bullshit to her friends and ignoring me,so I rocked a her jaw and it turned into this big fight".
"Nadss,it's not everyday fight,sometimes just fight with your mouth". I start laughing.
"Fight with my mouth you know,what the fuck? I was if my mouth would grow hands and jook someone. You're so dumb Nevs. Trinity chat to your sister please". She said,kissing her teeth.
This girl😂😴.
"Lemme not tark yeah".
"Yeah shut up, so as I was saying, I went bang,bang bop in the girls face and people tried pulling me of her but I kept uppercutting so then someone must've called Feds now and they tried to touch me so I was like naaaaa you're nuts. Billy to tried touch me with his mash potato hands. So I licked down the police officer too and ended up getting arrested for assault and assaulting a police officer but I don't know why they kept me in for so long,it wasn't that deep".
"What do you mean it's not that deep? You licked down a police officer?!" We both start creasing.
"Have you told your parents yet?"
"Yeah,I was meant to go home but I'm scared. I told the police to drop me here instead".
"Idiot,you're not scared to fight police but you're scared of your parents?"
"Ermm,you know how my parents are. You know the Feds lost my phone,the new oyster that I brought and my clothes?! Luckily I knew your number off by heart".
"I don't care,why even are you telling me?"
"Shut uppppp,I have nothing hoe. I thought you loved me?"
I laugh. "I'll give you my old iPhone 5s and I would take you shopping but it's Boxing Day and people are gonna leave all the shit things since it's nearly 2 in the afternoon"
"Ahhh,just give me your clothes. I wanna go meet your boyfriend".
"Who said I had a boyfriend?"
I get up and walk into my wardrobe. She follows with Trinity.
"Aren't you and Lorenzo a ting?"
"No. I don't if we're even friends. He's been pushing me away".
"Awh,you guys had potential to be a cute couple as well"
"I thought that too you know,I actually liked him a lot"
"When I see him it's peak".
"No,leave it. He'll fuck you up"
"I don't careeee,it's onsight. Let me meet the rest of your squad then".
"Yeah whatever. Here,wear this".
I've picked out,black ripped  jeans,black long sleeved shirt and a camouflaged bomber jacket.
"Allow give me your Tommy Hilfiger windbreaker instead. It looks peng". She said,examining every single bit of it.
"It's peng but it would look dead on you"
"I don't know why you like lying but take Trinity so I can get changed". 
"Pass my babyyyy". I said.
"I'm borrowing your red superstars too".
"They won't fit you they're size 4 and you're a 5. You're gonna stretch out my shoes". I said,a wrong her.
"The shoe shall fit,don't watch that".
I roll my eyes and walk out.
I sit down with Trinity and whatsapp Morgan.
📲
Me- 13:59pm
I'm coming over with my friend Nadia,is that okay?
Morgsss👸🏽❤️- 14:02
Ohh you're alive and yeah bring your friend.
Me-14:03
So much has been going on,I'll tell you everything when I get to yours.
Morgsss👸🏽❤️-14:03
I've got things to tell you too. Believe I got into a fight with some paigon from out of ends? You've missed out on so much you know😩. Bare moving like Casper
Me-14:04
Rah,Caspar you know😂Who else is at your yard?
Morgsss👸🏽❤️-14:04
Dem ones😂&Just the squad. We just got back from shopping.
Me-14:04
Alright,in a bit Morgss x

Athena🔓
Me and Leon walk down the stairs,watching Jordan's snapchat. He's brought bare shit you know and he's got bare random girls on his story😂. Most of them are peng though👀. That could of been me😥.
"Dem man are lucky you know". I said to Leon.
"For real,it's all this yats fault. I'm pissed at her big time".
"So have you lost feelings for her then?". I asked.
"I'm not even going to lie,I've got love for her but I'm not even sure anymore because she's your twin? You to look mad different tho".
"Bruv,I don't class her as family anymore,she's a op. I don't mind if you still like her".
"Op you know. You say it like its normal".
"Shut up and let's get this over and done with".
We go into the living room and find my mum and sat opposite Adrianna and Acacia. Adam's on the floor watching Tv. He's mad cute.
Me and Leon slump ourselves on a empty sofa.
"So when are they leaving?". I asked.
"Bare farse you know". Acacia whispers. But I still heard her.
"You best not be talking about me,I'll finesse you". I screw.
"Athenaa". My mum hissed."They're staying with us until we find their parents".
"You're not being serious are you?". Leon asked.
"Dead,serious. We're hiring a private investigator. She replied. Me and Leon both sigh.
"I'm so sorry Leon, I didn't know what to do". Adrianna said.
"I don't care,Im done here still". He gets up and walks out.
"I'll go talk to him". My dad said. He goes after him.
I'm about to dip too when my mum calls my name.
"Athena,what are about to do?".
"Mumm,mann".
"Sit and talk to you siblings. I'm sure they would would like to know about you".
I sigh and sit down next to my mum.
"You're staying though just in case I decide to kill someone"
I run my thumb horizontally across my throat looking directly at Adam. He quickly looks away.
"Behave Athena". She nudges me. Then gets up and walks out,taking Adam with her and shutting the door behind her.
"Athena,How comes you went ghost. I never knew you lived in southgate. I've been coming school here and everything". Adrianna waffles.
"I was in prison init,caught a few bodies and that".
They both share a look.

Leon💀
I had to leave the living room. Adrianna goes lying about being pregnant and mum thinks it's okay to let her stay here. Bmt, I thought that she would be pissed and throw her out but moretime it seemed like she was pissed at me for not wanting them to be here. Adrianna's parents put Athena in care because of Adrianna. Adrianna should be put through Athena's experience too. I thought mumzy was on my side still. My dad walks into my room.
"Dad man,are you actually gonna let her do this?".
"You know how she is with kids Leon,I don't want this to happen as much as you do. This all gonna come back to me".
"What do you mean? Why's it gonna come back to you?"
"Adrianna's parents are the ones that I'm holding hostage".
Shit.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Dry chapter I know,I'll try make part 2 better. What do you guys think of Athena&Nadia? Pictures of them are  coming👀.
Vote&Comment✨